shape
carat
color
clarity

Connecticut area jewelers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pave

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend any great jewelers in Connecticut or the surrounding area? I wish I had asked this question before I got my engagement ring from a lousy jeweler.
Thanks for any help that you can give me!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m from CT
1.gif
. What are you looking for in a jeweler? I mean, for repairs, for purchasing diamonds, etc?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grunberger Jewelers in Stamford, Connecticut. I would use them for custom work, acquisition of colored stones, and any project that needed more than one phase (i.e. buying stones or metal, then assembling). If I just wanted to buy diamonds, however, I would use one of the Internet vendors I know.

34.gif

pave

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the suggestions! My next ring will be a colored gemstone with pave. I have no clue where to get that. The place that did my engagement ring was a disaster and there are things about it that need to be fixed, but the jeweler that made it said it''s the best she can do. I would like to have it fixed if possible and don''t know where to go. Also, I have no clue where to buy the wedding ring since I refuse to go back to the woman that did my engagement ring.
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results