shape
carat
color
clarity

DECO! Hicks will be performing on Leno this Thurs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Just in case you were interested...I know you''re probably not, but just in case!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Have you seen him on that Ford commercial???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2006 8:27:47 PM
Author: Sundial
Yes, it''s playing a lot where I live. I look forward to seeing him on Leno.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I think he may just end up being the most famous IDOL, just because he''s just so damn lovable!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2006 7:57:34 PM
Author:tawn
Just in case you were interested...I know you''re probably not, but just in case!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

THANKKKKKKKSSSSS Tawn!!! I can''t WAIT!!!

Have you seen this performance from last weekend. It''s him doing a set with his old band ... mix of his own songs & covers. Also - he performed "Gin & Juice" with SNOOP DOG!

The music biz is LOVING the guy! Who can blame ''em?
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I have to remember to set the DVR so I don''t miss him!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2006 8:55:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 6/21/2006 8:27:47 PM
Author: Sundial
Yes, it''s playing a lot where I live. I look forward to seeing him on Leno.
I think the commercial is adorable!

BTW - did anyone catch the interview with Kat McBlech? Wow - she admits to having bulimia for 7 years & her boyfriend is 41 (she''s 22).

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Also - he performed ''Gin & Juice'' with SNOOP DOG!
What???

her boyfriend is 41 (she''s 22).
What???

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 12:34:53 PM
Author: Starset
Also - he performed 'Gin & Juice' with SNOOP DOG!

What???

Maybe this will help clear things up. (Actually it's kind of a horrific editing job but, whatever!)

Also:

"At first glance, Snoop and Taylor might appear to be an unlikely pairing. But, here is what Taylor had to say about Snoop and Rap music in general, from this Birmingham News interview:

"I have the greatest respect for Snoop Dogg as an artist, but also as a family man, a businessman and an integral part of pop culture...Rap music has the most advanced lyricism there is. Rap is real; there's nothing pretentious about it. I'm very excited about appearing with Snoop. I think it's great."

Taylor likes the Rap..."

THIS NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MJ's American Idol Blog
9.gif
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 12:34:53 PM
Author: Starset

her boyfriend is 41 (she''s 22).
What???
Yeah, AOL had a write up about the People article on her. He''s an actor named Nick Cokas & he looks every bit of 41. Almost double her age? EWWWWWW

Starset

Shiny_Rock
I googled and found this - look familiar?

N-COKAS.JPG

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I watched it! Taylor was just as cute and sweet as ever! I don''t love the song...but he does a good job with it! Can''t wait to hear him sing more Hicksy music!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - she admits to having bulimia for 7 years ; her boyfriend is 41 (she''s 22).
I feel for the poor thing. Looks like there are some severe issues there.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOW Awesome is our TAY TAY. He just granted an exclusive, wide-ranging interview to A FAN SITE that concentrated on his music rather than the fan-girl, "you''re so HOT" hoopla.

Here''s the link to Grey Charles''s great SCOOP. AWESOME.

Seems like TAY TAY is canny like a GREY FOX ... way smarter & more (hee hee) CYNICAL than most folks give him credit for. Makes me like him more & def def RESPECT him more.

Hopefully he''ll "dance with the devil" all the way to The Grammys -- that is, if he pulls off the kinda music he has in the past in spite of the mega-$$-making-monster that''s now semi-at the wheel.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH DECO sorry to burst your bubble but I read in US Weekly that TayTay was spotted at a restaurant with an unidentified female for dinner .... well unless it was you?!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 12:48:59 PM
Author: Mara
OH DECO sorry to burst your bubble but I read in US Weekly that TayTay was spotted at a restaurant with an unidentified female for dinner .... well unless it was you?!
9.gif
The crabcakes were lump-o-licious!

Okay - it WASN''T ME. My Sweetie & I were joking over the weekend after some wedding ring shopping, about whether we''d still be married if we took the rings off (silly stuff). And I was like "Just kidding, unless I get hired as Taylor''s tour manager" And he was like "Yeah, you *wouldn''t* be married every night between 11pm & 1am!"
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

In truth, I''m deliriously happy with The Sweetie -- perhaps in part because we can totally joke like this & know each other isn''t serious. (But I''ve got my eye on you, Jessica ALBA ... no funny biz
27.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results