shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Play Celebrity Lookalikes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Rose, ETA means Edited to Add. I wondered that myself at one time . . . .

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
RoseAngel you remind me of Martine McCutcheon a british actress/ pop star.
1.gif

www.martinemccutcheon.org.uk/

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
LisaC - Oh...she''s the actress in "Love Actually" right?! I do see the resemblance, and it''s much more of a compliment than Sally Fields!
28.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really liked her in that film! Nice to look like her, do you like Hugh Grant?!

WorkoutChick

Rough_Rock
I''ve had Reese Witherspoon (legally blond era), but my favorite is being told I look like a young Cybill Shepard.. she was remarkably beautiful as a teenager (and still is!)

cybill5.jpg

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Roseangel04 - you have Lindsay Lohans smile - that''s for sure! That''s who I would guess.

I''ve been told (and approached as) Amy Grant. I had no idea who she was until recently. Hubby thinks I look like an older version of Courtney Cox. I think I look just like ME!
2.gif

BTW, I must have a common face b/c many people mistake me for SOMEONE they know. It''s kinda funny. I''ve had people carry on conversations with me - one''s where I have no idea what they are talking about. One women I see at the store calls me Virginia. It''s not my name - but I''ve just started answering to it.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
DiamondFan - Nope, not a big Hugh Grant fan I must say. There is something about him that just erks me...
32.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alot of people think I look like Chelsea Clinton, but it really depends on the photo of her as to the likeliness. This one of her is a bit like me...

chelsea_versace_expo.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... and this is me. Mariah Carey is another look-a-like i get too, much to my dismay
14.gif
(not a fan!)

Rachelandme2.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
oh ya I see a little bit of the Chelsea Clinton resemblance....
28.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Rose Angel-

Sorry for the delayed response:) (and the thread-jack again to everyone else!) In my chapter, you remained active when you were engaged, but received alumni status after getting married. I''m not sure if it works the same everywhere, though.
2.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
thx Siamese! When it''s time I will have to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results