shape
carat
color
clarity

please send prayers & positive thoughts for my dad...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there. I went back through the thread and it looks to me like you did everything you could for your dad. I went through the same thing last September and, although I miss him, I have found peace in knowing that, just like your dad, my dad recognized that I was there for him and thanked me for it. The night before he died he asked me to make sure his grandchildren (all of them, not just my kids) were taken care of, and I reassured him that would be done. I think that was the last thing he needed to know before he let go, as his top priority had always been caring for his family. Maybe if you focus on similar things, it will make it easier for you. Take care.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thinking of you during this very difficult time.

kind regards--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. I know the pain, am going through it myself right now. Hang in there and be good to yourself. Hugs, Lisa

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness...I want you to know that I feel for you and will keep all of you in my thoughts at this difficult time. Your father was obviously very loved and he was richer in this life because of the love of family...Take care...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kaylagee - I didn''t realize you had changed your screenname.

I am so sorry to hear about your father''s passing - one is never truly ready for something like this even if there''s the realization it could happen. I hope that with time the grief becomes easier for you to bear. We''re thinking about you...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m so very sorry Kay.

you and your family are in my prayers.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaylagee -- I''m so, so sorry for you loss. I haven''t yet lost a parent but I do know how excruciating it is to see a parent wrestling with a serious disease. You did everything you could for him, and I''m glad you had the wonderful gift of being able to say goodbye and help send him off to heaven. It sounds like he went peacefully. I''ll be thinking of you during this difficult time. Please take good care.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaylagee, I am sorry to hear about your loss, and I send my best wishes your way. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
12.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Kaylagee - My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. My dad was just diagnosed with stage 3 cancer in late March (at age 59). He just finished his first treatment: radiation and chemo and is taking a break before surgery (maybe sometime in July). Although my family is very close, we are geographically scattered. There are so many times I feel so helpless because I am not physically with my parents...

It''s probably going to be hard for a long time, but you will get through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
kayla,

So sorry about your loss. I know it wasn't a surprise but that doesn't make it hurt any less... glad you could be there with him, though. I'm not sure really what to say, but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.
Hugs,

Sarah

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 3:59:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Hi Kaylagee - I didn''t realize you had changed your screenname.

I am so sorry to hear about your father''s passing - one is never truly ready for something like this even if there''s the realization it could happen. I hope that with time the grief becomes easier for you to bear. We''re thinking about you...
Hi Kaylagee ~
emrose.gif

I am very sorry for your families loss of a dear loved one.

We all must pass in time, however even though that is a given, we are never ready for the departing. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your loving family.
emlove.gif
emrose.gif
emlove.gif

I hope and pray that time will help your heart, and that over time, you will be surrounded by many priceless and happy memories of your father that you shared. I can imagine that this weekend will be a difficult one, surround yourself with family and remember that he loved you very much!!!

I know I can''t make things any easier for you, but I wished I could. Hugs to you
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif

Take care, and know that many here are thinking of you dear.
35.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
it is hard to know what to say, and even when i talk or write abt it i feel shellshocked and grasping for words. Father''s Day approaching is especially difficult, sad and just plain weird.

thanks so much to everyone for your notes of comfort and support!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaylagee
sorry to hear this
7.gif
don''t know what to say,but just hang in there.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
you and your family are in my prayers.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Kaylagee, I''m so sorry for your loss. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that your father is now resting peacefully and no longer has to suffer. I know that doesn''t diminish your sadness and feeling of loss, but at least his pain has ended. My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. We''re all here for you.
emrose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results