shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking of eternity band worn alone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I enjoy reading these replies so much. You all are just great and I appreciate each of you! Where else in the world would I be able to sound off on such things. I think I''ll keep things status quo until the ring comes in. And the piercings...the plan is to close the top two sets and keep the lowest. My first appt is at the end of July to close one hole, and then see how it heals and then decide if it is worth it to keep going on the other three. I''m trying to do it right. Dh doesn''t think the 3'' cs are too big, and I think maybe less will equal more, in terms of number of pieces worn at once (?). Can anyone relate to this? Maybe I''ll start a thread on this.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have been out of town Julia and missed the latest on this thread. I am enjoying living vicariously through your hunt for the perfect combination of rings and things so please keep us posted. I don''t think that the 3 carat studs look too big at all, but it would be nice if you could try different sizes to see what you like best. I actually ended up with 2.5 carat studs because my jeweler happened to get in a pair of nice ideal cut diamonds in that size.

I am really looking forward to seeing your new eternity ring when it arrives. I think it sounds like the perfect size. My new shared prong bangle from Whiteflash has 18 diamonds totaling 3 carats and I think it would make a nice size for a ring.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 11:37:14 AM
Author: Sundial
I have been out of town Julia and missed the latest on this thread. I am enjoying living vicariously through your hunt for the perfect combination of rings and things so please keep us posted. I don''t think that the 3 carat studs look too big at all, but it would be nice if you could try different sizes to see what you like best. I actually ended up with 2.5 carat studs because my jeweler happened to get in a pair of nice ideal cut diamonds in that size.

I am really looking forward to seeing your new eternity ring when it arrives. I think it sounds like the perfect size. My new shared prong bangle from Whiteflash has 18 diamonds totaling 3 carats and I think it would make a nice size for a ring.
Okay, I HAVE to see a picture of this new bangle! Is it in "show me the ring?" I should go look....
I have indeed decided the 3ctw earrings need to be 2.5. Ring eta next week. Hopefully will talk with folks today to see where we are in the process.
1.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Dh doesn''t think the 3'' cs are too big, and I think maybe less will equal more, in terms of number of pieces worn at once (?). Can anyone relate to this? Maybe I''ll start a thread on this.

JJ: I have 3 carat studs and to wear them every day with a RHR, engagement ring, eternity band, watch, necklace/pendant is just too much. I have recently cut my hair so I have been wearing them a lot but not with my RHR and HK Pendant. I think you are on to something with the less is more statement.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2006 3:38:56 PM
Author: roppongi
Dh doesn''t think the 3'' cs are too big, and I think maybe less will equal more, in terms of number of pieces worn at once (?). Can anyone relate to this? Maybe I''ll start a thread on this.

JJ: I have 3 carat studs and to wear them every day with a RHR, engagement ring, eternity band, watch, necklace/pendant is just too much. I have recently cut my hair so I have been wearing them a lot but not with my RHR and HK Pendant. I think you are on to something with the less is more statement.
Roppongi - aren''t we still waiting patiently for pics of your fabulous jewelry? I remember your story about Vegas and the shoes and looked for pics for awhile but then I guess it slipped my mind. How ''bout those pics
3.gif
!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see pictures, too. This has been such a journey for me- finding what looks right on me vs what I always thought would look right. I can look at other people and immediately know what should "go," but have the hardest time with myself!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Sundial, you know you are my inspiration! I loved your earring pic the first time I saw it. Mine will not be ideal, like yours. I am hoping that the pair (2.5) that is presently being held for me (as of today) is somewhat nicely cut. I did not pick them out as they are less $$ when offered as a preset pair. The 2ctw were nicely cut, the 3ctw pair were a little "different" with that strange phonomenon in the center in certain lighting and not as white, so it''s just going to be luck how these 2.5''s will look. But, rest assured, I will return them if they do not fit the bill! lol Hopefully it all will be fine.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 6:07:14 PM
Author: justjulia
Sundial, you know you are my inspiration! I loved your earring pic the first time I saw it. Mine will not be ideal, like yours. I am hoping that the pair (2.5) that is presently being held for me (as of today) is somewhat nicely cut. I did not pick them out as they are less $$ when offered as a preset pair. The 2ctw were nicely cut, the 3ctw pair were a little ''different'' with that strange phonomenon in the center in certain lighting and not as white, so it''s just going to be luck how these 2.5''s will look. But, rest assured, I will return them if they do not fit the bill! lol Hopefully it all will be fine.
Well you will know if they are the right ones or not when you see them. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results