shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring is in the process of a remount!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
So I finally was able to bring my ring in to have it remounted in a custom setting. I don''t have it yet (just dropped it off today), but I''m really excited. It''s my 0.88 Asscher that my bf gave me for my last bday, and I was never happy with the setting. It was a platinum four prong setting, and the solder used to attach the head to the shank was white gold. It looked awful.

So, this time around, I''m having it reset in a custom platinum four prong setting with 0.07 baguettes on each side. I can''t wait till I get it back! It''s going to be two to three weeks, hopefully two!! I''m keeping my fingers crossed.

Ok, that''s it, I just wanted to share because I''m so excited!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I love an asscher w/ bags--such a classic and clean look! Do you have pics of the setting? Looking forward to seeing it!!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks blueroses! No, unfortunately, I don''t have pics of the setting. The jeweler and I went over everything several times to ensure that we agreed on what I wanted. So it''s going to be split claw prongs, and although it''s a custom piece, she says if I don''t like it, they can work with me.

Believe me, pics will be up as soon as I get my stone back! I miss it already and it''s been less than 24 hours....

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
The waiting part is the hardest. Congrats on the new remount and look forward to seeing pictures!
25.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
congrats to you (I know how you feel, I am waiting for a ring to be made, too!)

and
I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!
That is my favorite Disney movie of all time!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it! Do you have pics of that asscher somewhere?

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Cinderella, that will be lovely. When I had my square emerald cut stone, I had such a hard time finding pics of settings with just baguettes and an asscher center. I love that look, and it''s one you rarely see on PS. Can''t wait to see the final ring!
21.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds wonderful! Can''t wait to see pics. I love baguettes and asschers.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I can''t wait to start taking pics!

Anchor, as you requested, pics of the diamond in its original setting can be found here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/split-claw-prong-for-asscher.36186/

(I don''t know how to do the fancy stuff when providing links.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results