shape
carat
color
clarity

Mariah's Diamond Anklet - want it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
Being the obsessive Mariah fan that I am, stumbled across this posted today. For those of you with a bit of change in your pockets!

Mariah Donates Diamond Anklet to Grammy Auction

Beginning today through June 22, Mariah is giving her fans the unique opportunity to bid on a 5.78 carat diamond anklet from her personal collection through GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions. Proceeds from this auction benefit MusiCares. To enter the auction, click
here.

MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community.

mariahsanklet6oq.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
it has the protective eye charm on it! Cool. I just saw her on the cover of some magazine wearing a ZOWZA canary diamond (15 carats? 20?) on one hand and another pretty, butterfly ring on the other hand (she love butterflies I know)...inside where it told about her clothes hair and make up it said "rings, Carey''s own... YIPES. She clearly has some nice stuff, like Oprah!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just going to say - she has the blue eye talisman on her anklet! I''d take it fo sho.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results