shape
carat
color
clarity

cat vs bear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
saw this in the paper this morning--Great story!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO, too funny!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor bear...cats''ll mess you up, lol! I use to have a Tabby just like that little guy, and she was mean as all get out, too. (They don''t mess around, that''s for sure!)
9.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
WOW....every household should have a ''Jack''

the ulimate security system!

Was it a bear with a nervous disposition I wonder?

Blod
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That picture was worth a thousand words!!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a great picture!
I had a cat that was also very territorial -though I think he was smart enough to not go after a bear!)
The worst was when my husband-to-be brought his dog over to my apartment so they could be introduced to each other. My cat took one look and snarling went after him and cornered him in one of the bedrooms! At that point I grabbed my cat, realizing at any moment the dog would realize, hey, a 14 pound cat is no match for a 45 pound dog...
The dog was a male, not neutered, but my cat was, but we always joked there was an extra pair hidden under the fur...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally, I thought that was a riot. (Although I don''t believe in letting cats outdoors in areas where there are so many bears).

FI thought it was horrible and felt VERY sorry for the bear. (And you thought I was the crazy animal lover in the family-- FI makes me look normal). He thinks it was probably a baby bear.

Personally I hope it was... and that Jack taught it to stay away from cats!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
There''s a funny cat video on YouTube with a clip of a cat chasing a bear. Actually, all the clips are hilarious. There''s music, so turn your sound down if at work! The cat v. bear one is about 1 minute in: Funny cats

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 6:01:09 PM
Author: Gypsy
Personally, I thought that was a riot. (Although I don''t believe in letting cats outdoors in areas where there are so many bears).

FI thought it was horrible and felt VERY sorry for the bear. (And you thought I was the crazy animal lover in the family-- FI makes me look normal). He thinks it was probably a baby bear.

Personally I hope it was... and that Jack taught it to stay away from cats!

under 3 years old.
over that they dont tend to climb much and the cat would have been lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results