shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mom''''s I1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

I''ve been meaning to post some pictures of this ring since I joined.
9.gif
It''s technically my mother''s ring, but she has let me "borrow" it for the past few years (Nice mom! Actually, can you believe she doesn''t really like diamonds that much?!?). I don''t know much about the cut, but it is a gorgeous ring that throws off a ton of sparkles in all kinds of lighting.

Stats-(no cert.-from an independent appraiser, and I don''t know all the info off-hand)

2.14 round brilliant center
.25 ctw baguettes (I think...)
I color
I-1 clarity (he did say it was a really good one, close to SI 2)
platinum setting made by a family friend

without further ado, the pics!!! (nowhere near as clear as some other peoples''-I still don''t know how they do it!
16.gif
)

mring4395.JPG

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
only "flower-like" thing in my house!

mringplant4396.JPG

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, these pictures didn''t come out very clear, but I hope you all enjoy them nonetheless!
12.gif

last pic for now...
10.gif

43975ring.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to love a good I1! Great pics and that diamond looks much bigger than 2.14 on you! Do you have tiny fingers????
12.gif

wonderfultimes

Rough_Rock
Very pretty & it looks fabulous on yr fingers.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! It reminds me of one a friend of mine owns, that I always admire.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely classic look!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love a round brilliant set with baguettes.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one of my favorite settings for a RB. It is so elegant. Tell your mom it is beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely and a real classic. Your mom is very nice to let you borrow it. Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your mom''s got a great ring, a classic setting. Very nice stone, and huge!!!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lorelei, WT, OF girl, Sundial, MB, Tacori, Kaleigh, and FG for your nice comments!
9.gif
I will definitely pass them along to mom.
2.gif

Lorelei-the ring itself is kind of big on me. I know I''m going to get it for this (I read the jewelry pet peeve thread
3.gif
), but I wear it on my middle finger. hehe My fingers are long and it''s the only ring I wear on that hand, though, so I think it looks okay. Besides, I really don''t want to ward of the guys wearing that on my ring finger!
11.gif
(I''m still single) BTW-My ring finger in the pics is 5 3/4.

As for the setting-I do really love it. I love that classic HW round with baguettes look. It was set in YG as a solitaite at one time, though, which I think mom preferred-and it did look bigger. Oh well, plenty big now!

Thanks again,
Lisa

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, beautiful ring!
21.gif
My sister also has that style. Welcome to Pricescope!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Not loving diamonds??! Can you even imagine??!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
2.gif

What a gorgeous stone, and of course I ADORE the size!
31.gif

And an I1?! Who would ever guess?! Amazing! (I think there may be a thread for posting your I1''s here, isn''t there? )
33.gif

Anyway, congratulations and... more pictures, please!!!!
36.gif

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
love a 2 carat rock

susi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone and mount.....it''s classic.....timeless.....will look great on *your* daughter''s hand too!
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the baguette look.
it''s a beautiful ring

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lizz, Lynn, mm, Susi, and Sevens! Your kind comments mean a lot, especially considering the honkers you all are sporting!
2.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That is a great looking I1... and the baguettes make the ring look so classy!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful and classic ring. I would never have guessed I1 for the clarity. It''s beautiful on your hand too. Thank you for sharing.

shay

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Bling, ILS, and Shay! My mom says thanks to all-she couldn''t believe all the nice comments when I showed them to her.
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
The round and baguette setting is so classic! I was thinking that for my setting when I first began my e-ring hunt last year. I know what you mean about mom not loving diamonds, same with my mom.

My fiance and I bought her a 3 stone diamond ring for her 25th anniversary this year and all she does with it is keep it in her safety deposit box! What a waste! Poor ring, doesn''t even get a chance to bling!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very pretty!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results