shape
carat
color
clarity

IDOL Flashback-Best Performances

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooo. Over on MJ's Blog they started this fun thread where people say which was their fave perforance for the IDOLS this season. Thought it might be fun to reminice here too -- as Summer Entertainment is so LACKING on TV.
14.gif

Here are my pix ... but I reserve the right to change when I hear yours
2.gif

TAYLOR HICKS: "Try A Little Tenderness"
This had the exact right balance of slow, blusey, serious & fun, soul-istic, spaz-free jiving. Also loved "Trouble" (by Ray Montagne) & "In The Ghetto"

CHRIS DAUGHTREY: "Hemmorage"
What a WOW that was - right out of the box. Like, OmmigodthatguysaStar. He peaked early with the awesome "Walk The Line" and "When a Man Loves A Woman" too -- hard to build when your so awesome at the beginning. He'll be fine though!

ELLIOTT YAMIN: "Trouble" (by Elvis Presley)
He entered "star" land for me on this song. He finally sounded totally comfortable & sassy & super polished. Worked with his growl & his cool R&B/Frank Sinatra persona. Also loved his out of competition performance of "A House is Not A Home"

KAT MCPHEE: "Black Horse & The Cherry Tree" 1st time she performed it
Most genuine & playful performance of hers. Showed she could do "pop" not just b-way. I thought "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" was overrated & oversung. "Think" probably was her 2nd best - IMO.

Whatchoo think, IDOL peeps???

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to look it up, but I loved when Mandisa sang the song that simon called sexy.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

*small voice* I can''t remember what they sang...

39.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Anything by Chris. That Bryan Adams song he sang was awesome ("Have you ever really loved a woman?" or something). I hate that song, but he added a rock edge that just made it sound great to me. Hemorrhage was great, too, and I put that Fuel song on my ipod after that performance.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Deco!

IN Touch has a Taylor story this week!! Want me to scan it and post it for you...or do you want to buy it so you can kiss the pages?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 7:32:19 PM
Author: tawn
Deco!
IN Touch has a Taylor story this week!! Want me to scan it and post it for you...or do you want to buy it so you can kiss the pages?

3.gif
Good thing I''d swallowed my sip of Diet Coke ... or I''d be WEARING IT. HA HA HA. Ommmigosh, IN TOUCH, huh? I just got my PEOPLE with a spread on him last night (thanks to the ever patient & non-jealous Sweetie) Been trying to figure out how to take pictures of the pictures to post on here (one is SO CUTE) but ...SCANNING ...hm... I need some skillzzzz. Maybe the Sweetie will help (I am REALLY pressing my luck
31.gif
)

Oooo oooo. I''d love to see the In Touch but will def def go get it if it''s a pain to scan in.

36.gif
Thanks for thinking of me!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, he got caught on the scanner and I ripped him in half!
14.gif

Picture or Video 001.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Remember to wipe the lip marks off the monitor!
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 10:40:44 PM
Author: tawn
Remember to wipe the lip marks off the monitor!
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results