shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s get it on . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Tell more about the rings!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful classic!!
30.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

More pics, more info, YUM YUM!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and band. I love the brushed band and how it''s not too matchy.
21.gif

What does Proverbs 18:22 say? I see your ring engraving.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Awww, thanks everyone!
9.gif
35.gif

qtiekiki, the wedding band is new - I don''t think I''ve posted pics of my band before
2.gif
. But the ering is the same. I just got a newer camera.
5.gif
I would love to help you take pictures of your sparklies. What kind of camera do you use? Does it have a macro setting? I used to have a Sony and it couldn''t take a good pic of my ring for the life of it. People around here seem to recommend Canons and Nikons.
1.gif

msb700 I''d be happy to oblige. Except I''d like to take outdoor shots next since the lighting in our apt is kinda limited. But it''s just be so scorching hot here lately that no one wants to go outside unless it''s straight to the pool. haha.

wallermama, it is 0.62 carats, I color, VS2. I can''t remember the other specs off the top of my head.

lizz, thanks! It matches hubby''s ring. (Brushed middle part with shiny outer part, except his doesn''t have any sparklies. I of course had to have at least SOME baby sparklies in mine. LOL!)
37.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it a gorgeous set. love your wedding band..

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics. I love that band. Your camera was worth every penny to give us more diamond ****.
9.gif

shay

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I just saw your new pics! Gorgeous, esp. those shots with the gleam coming off the diamond! I didn''t realize your band had the different finishes, I really love it! What kind is your new camera?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results