shape
carat
color
clarity

Lulu''s Ring: Age 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning Lulu, I love it!! Great pics BTW...
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, very beautiful!!! Can''t wait to see that wedding band, too!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
30.gif
I don''t think I''ve ever seen an emerald cut without cut corners. This ring is amazing and my favorite setting for an emerald cut. It is such a classic look.
21.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovely ring. lovely !!!
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Lulu, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Your ring is beautiful, very refined and classic. I like the wedding band you picked out, it has a romantic, almost rustic appeal about it. I''m looking forward to seeing how you reset your diamond, but it is fabulous the way it is.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2006 11:15:16 AM
Author: lovelylulu

...the camera is the canon powershoot sd550. i had the original canon powershoot and loved it. and while researching this newer model, i found nothing but great reviews.

Lulu,
I was looking around online -- is it an "ELPH" model?
Do you have a link to the exact camera and where you got it, please?
Thank you!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
it looks great!!!

love the SD550 shots!!!! u can get some amazing close ups with that camera....show us more more!!! =)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful EC!
30.gif
9.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks guys!

when i first got the ring, i was completely unused to wearing jewelry. i even forgot it at home a couple of times
6.gif
but i''ve become completely attached. i feel naked when i''m not wearing it. funny.

lynn, i got my camera at amazon. and also two big memory cards because the one it comes with is pretty small.

here''s the link say cheese

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Classic...very very very nice....
21.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
so i know that the resetting is a bit into the future, but what do you think about an EW set -- do you think it''s too long for that to look right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results