shape
carat
color
clarity

*WARNING* -- Munchables Must Be Stopped

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am an equal opportunity junkie...I can do salty, and I can do sweet. I can go crunchy and sweet (caramel corn like Poppycock) or crunchy and salty (all types of goodies, love those natural cheetos or Smart corn, which is white cheddar corn) and I can do ice cream, candy...I also love Kettlecorn since it has sweet and salty things so I am happy with both at once...I also love pretzels with spicy deli mustard on them...and almost any kind of chip, though I do not like the ones with dill pickle flavor (someone at Frito Lay is having a laugh now)...I mean, I love pickles but not on my chips!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol kaleigh, ''boot camp'' is popular here too..

my girlfriend used to go 3-4 times a week, at 6am is when they started! she''d tell me all the stuff they did and how mean their instructor was and i was like WAIT you pay HOW MUCH for this? it wasn''t cheap either!!
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess what one person calls abuse someone else calls motivation! Can we do boot camp around noon?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 7:56:32 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I was at Costco this weekend and there was a big ole sack of natural cheetos (the cheezy poof kind, not the hard crunchy ones, and they''re white, not funky orange)....so I succumbed...and I''ve been snarfing through them for 24 hours.
18.gif
OH MY GOD those are my favorite. My most uncontrollable snack love. And they are really hard to find where I shop. I was beginning to think it was only me!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Deco! I''ve had "run-ins" with Munchables too!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL STUFF! Persoanlly, it''s those damn Milano cookies -- I cannot NOT eat an entire bag. Cheetos by themselves are a very close second!
jen
14.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pretty good about snacks. I am also a salty snacker, my FI pigs out on all the sweets though. We both love Pringles and those are easy to finish if you''re not making an effort to pace yourself. I love salt & vinegar chips too, but in moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results