shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Mia Farrow''s 9 carat pear flanked by baguettes...

MiaF9136584.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Marilyn Monroe''s e-ring, a diamond eternity band w/ 36 baguette-cut diamonds...

Marilyn58641984.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jackie Kennedy''s e-ring, a crossover design which has a 2.84 ct. emerald, and a 2.88 ct. EC (Van Cleef & Arpels)...

Kennedy651.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Princess Diana''s 18 ct. oval sapphire surrounded by 14 diamonds (Garrard)...

DianaSapphire1865168.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2006 1:05:44 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Jackie Kennedy''s e-ring, a crossover design which has a 2.84 ct. emerald, and a 2.88 ct. EC (Van Cleef & Arpels)...

WOW. I''ve NEVER seen or heard about this one. GOOD SCOOP, Blingdiva!! I just KNEW Jackie Kennedy had to be a "step cut" gal!!! I thought emeralds were too soft for e-rings ... not like Jackie was doing dishes or anything but -- hmmm. GORGEOUS.

Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe ... stepcuts too. Does Demi''s look like an emerald?? Or a rec. rad??

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2006 9:49:54 AM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 5/27/2006 1:05:44 AM

WOW. I''ve NEVER seen or heard about this one. GOOD SCOOP, Blingdiva!! I just KNEW Jackie Kennedy had to be a ''step cut'' gal!!! I thought emeralds were too soft for e-rings ... not like Jackie was doing dishes or anything but -- hmmm. GORGEOUS.

Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe ... stepcuts too. Does Demi''s look like an emerald?? Or a rec. rad??

~~Demi''s looks like a square EC or an Asscher, I wish she would just flaunt it so that we can get a good look at it!!!
2.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
The other day I flipped through OK! Magazine, and in the first few pages, they show a picture of Brooke Shields and her cushion looks like it has a small circle (about the size of a .25 diamond, but not a diamond) between the shank and the halo on each side.

There''s also a picture there of Jennifer Garner''s wedding band, and what looked like a small thin band next to it with (maybe) some small diamonds...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks bling*diva, I had never seen Jackie''s ering before.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Bling Diva, is Holly Robinson Peete''s ring a solitare or does it have a tiny thin halo? Can''t tell from my end...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Holly''s e-ring has a micropave'' halo, and a split shank (I think the center stone is either an asscher or radiant)...
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Alice Kim''s (Nicolas Cage''s wife) Cartier wedding band...

Alice35183498.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2006 12:56:13 AM
~~Grace Kelly''s 12 carat EC flanked by baguettes (Cartier)...

I think mine is like the smaller baby of hers! I took a quiz the other day about which celeb are you and I got Grace Kelly...now I know why I want the large emerald cut with the baguettes...I hope that means I have good taste!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Love Jackie O''s. That is amazing. I''ve never seen anything like that before.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Adrianne Curry...

AdrianneCurryRing005564843.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I haven''t seen her e-ring yet... is it a 3 stone ring??

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 12:12:09 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/29/2006 12:38:36 PM
~~Alice Kim''s (Nicolas Cage''s wife) Cartier wedding band...
Its a beautiful ring.. Have you seen her diamond and emerald engagment ring.
23.gif

However........

He''s icky to me now.. and she''s not stupid.. she knew exactly what she was doing at 18 when she started dating him.. ick. [$$)] Hm........ live at home with my Mom and work my butt off for the rest of my life... orrrr... marry Nic Cage and have a crap load of money... hm..
11.gif

31.gif
How could you possibly imply a Hollyweird marriage is not one of true love and devotion til the end of time?!!! Or at least til they tire of one another and find company elsewhere? (SDL, you know I think you are terrific, just joshing, I could not resist...)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she has daddy issues? I went to high school with him and he was different, that is for sure! This is his third wife and he also had a son out of wed lock. He name this baby Kal El (which is Superman''s name on Krypton...) and he married Patricia Arquette and Lisa Marie Presley. The son is with some other woman, he is likely a teenager now. Certainly at 18 she is likely to be more compliant, but you won''t color me surprised if THIS marriage also fails...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SDL - quick threadjack - you are looking more and more fabulous with each new avatar picture!!! Foxy lady!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 3:31:33 AM
Author: Lorelei
SDL - quick threadjack - you are looking more and more fabulous with each new avatar picture!!! Foxy lady!
I agree. I was thinking the same thing.
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 4:45:01 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/31/2006 3:22:54 AM
Author: diamondfan
Maybe she has daddy issues? I went to high school with him and he was different, that is for sure! This is his third wife and he also had a son out of wed lock. He name this baby Kal El (which is Superman''s name on Krypton...) and he married Patricia Arquette and Lisa Marie Presley. The son is with some other woman, he is likely a teenager now. Certainly at 18 she is likely to be more compliant, but you won''t color me surprised if THIS marriage also fails...
Sorry for the hijack!!

Hmm.... there''s a thought.. (Daddy issues).. but.. if I were a sushi waitress who hadn''t done well in school prior.. having a man interested in her who has as much money as he does probably didn''t look like a bad prospect. It does help that (I think) he is good looking and has beautiful blue eyes..

Well.. I loved Patricia and I knew Lisa Marie wasn''t going to work.. (she''s already dysfunctional) :X

My list of friends who are ''movie star'' celebs is but one, and, he''s not young by any means... as a matter of fact, he is disgusted with the behavior of most of the up and comers.. lol. He had a lot to say about a lot of Hollywood, it was interesting. Funny man.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he is giving you the scoop...I think a lot of star behavior is pretty awful thesedays, sad to say...but YOU look amazing!!! Keep up all the good efforts, it is paying off in SPADES.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Keep looking! I must say this is one of my FAV threads!! Too fun. I am happy to see any and all bling...

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
This is a thoroughly entertaining thread.
30.gif
I''ve enjoyed leafing through and seeing all the great pics. Thank you!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Marilyn Manson''s wife Dita''s engagement ring...

Scintillating...

DitaVonTeese.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
A pic of her wearing it.

Thoughts on Cut (OEC or OMC maybe) or carat weight?

Scintillating...

Dita3.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Great Pics!! I read in US Weekly that it is 7 carats...
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Oh, I think it''s an OEC (in US it just said it was an antique cut)...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is not a ring big enough for me to marry HIM. I am not talking about his talent here, I just think he loos soooo creepy!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, what does Julia Roberts wear?? Is it a diamond???

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
bling, what about joely fisher''s ring? she was just on desperate housewives as lynette''s boss and is connie steven''s daughter...marry to a guy named chris and has two little girls?

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I think that Julia Roberts e-ring is an emerald cut, if I am not mistaken... It looks something like this..

juliarobertsering.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results