shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum-smith in Colorado Springs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Hello! My wedding is coming up in about 7 weeks!!! I''m so excited... I am going to get my rings soldered- the band is a curved shadow-band, and it definitely doesn''t stand alone. We got the e-ring and band from Whiteflash, they are platinum. My question is, do I send the rings to WF to be soldered, or does anyone know of a good jeweler in Colorado Springs who can do it? I''m not sure I want to worry about the rings being in the mail, but at the same time I don''t want to chance them getting messed up locally. I live in Japan and the wedding is in CO, and I don''t really know the city- my mom takes her jewelry to the mall store that resizes rings in 30 minutes, but I am absolutely NOT having them touch my rings! Any advice would be appreciated!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you want to keep your warranty in tact with wf, ship them there. if you are not worried about the warranty, just have a look in the phone book. most full service jewelers that sell major platiunum designer settings will be able to do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results