shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You PS ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
A few of you recommended "Quest" for repairs in Northern VA. (Back up a bit...) I recently received my Leon ring, and there was a bit of rattling on one baguette. So on Memorial day, there were only a few jewelers who were able to help me. They fixed the stone, but when I got home, I noticed with my loupe there was a scratch!!
7.gif

So Hap from Quest (I lost his buisness card, so I apologize if I mispelled his name) called the day after Memorial Day, I told him what happened, and I had my husband drop my ring off. I was a bit sad to leave it overnight, but after seeing it today, I was THRILLED!!
36.gif

Apparently one PS lady was there as well, and recognized my ring. So "HI" to who ever that was!!

THANK YOU for requesting Quest!!! I''m new to VA and have been searching for a jeweler to do buisness with!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
&MYay! I'm so glad they worked out for you! Recently Quest has been enjoying a higher profile around here as they have been winning over PS clients one by one with their custom work.

Now, if we could only find a comparable B here in the SF Bay Area!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results