shape
carat
color
clarity

New E-ring pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I took more photos of my e-ring on Friday. Because we can NEVER have enough pics of them, right?
9.gif

Again, this is a size 7.5 ring, a white gold setting with a .93 F/SI2 RB (medium blue, 60% table so it faces up bigger) and four smaller diamonds.

Best arrow shot I have taken of it yet. FI was driving, I was being safe.
2.gif

DSC02557.jpg

I have a hard time showing flashes of any color in this stone. I got a blue one here. Any advice on how to do this better?
DSC02547.jpg

Pretty sunny shot that shows off the setting well. I love the wide band!
DSC02543.jpg

Sun disappeared for this shady blue shot.
DSC02534.jpg

I posted in Hangout that this ring is actually broken right now and needs a visit to the "hospital" to be put back together.
39.gif
One outer prong on a sidestone snapped in half and sent the stone flying. The little diamond was recovered, thank goodness.

We are taking it in today. Hopefully I have it back in a week or two, and the setting may be changed slightly to make it more secure. I may ask them to keep the semi-mount look and add more prongs to make the sidestones more secure, or I may have it become a full mount and have the sidestones set into the band.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, you can never have enough pics! Keep em coming!
36.gif
That ring is a beaut!!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
the pics look great!!! beautiful ring =)))

keep us posted on how it turns out after u take in for fixing! (howd it break though)

and do keep the pictures coming!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures! I posted on your other thread, but I do hope everything turns out okay with your pretty ring.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, hope all turns out well, since it is such a lovely ring....

cheers--Sharon

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Take more pictures after your ring returns safely... Poor thing
7.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love stones with bigger tables (love fluorescence too!).

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess these were taken before it broke? Just beautiful pictures! I hope it''s back to good in no time flat.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful. I love the way it looks on your hand. So much sparkle!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
The jeweler has the ring now. When FI took it in this afternoon, he said that after examining it they are going to try to rework the prong instead of doing a whole new setting. I am not sure how this is going to work or look, but this was the only option that was given at this time. Hoping that it looks okay when we pick it up in a week...

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the new pics and we can never have enough! OK, what is the exact difference between a semi-mount and a full mount? Seems like a silly question but alas I must ask
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results