shape
carat
color
clarity

new pics of my rings =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! thanks so much for ur compliments!!

Victoria: I dont realy wear both these rings together coz i think that the mix of stones is a bit overdone here, but thanks =)

well....as u all requested, here are some hand shots (please excuse the very puffy morning fingers!!!) ive been really busy this week with work, so this will have to tide ya''ll over until the weekend where i can snap away to my hearts content :)

okay, this isn''t really a hand shot, but i just love how u can see the reflection of the diamond on the door of my car

IMG_0856.JPG

msb700

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0896.JPG

msb700

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0919.JPG

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
love the rainbow colors u can see in the 12 o''clock arrow..

IMG_0960.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings are stunning! Is the band asschers or princess cuts? It looks great in the shared prong, enjoy it! I love your three stone setting...the side view of the gallery is great! so flowing and elegant...and I LOOVVEE flower shots...do not worry what friends or neighbors or sisters think...WE all get it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new shots msb!!! and that last one with the 12 o''clock arrow is AWESOME!! i love random occurences like that!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0903.JPG

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
diamondfan: my band is princess cut actually..its so simple and small, but has so much shine!! it certainly stands on its own!! im so glad i changed it to this setting..

thanks for the encouragment with the pic taking! i guess u all know wat ill be doing over the weekend!!

Mara: thanks again =) im learning to take pics from the best (you) =)...quick question though. When i use the 'Digital Macro' mode on the camera, the flash is automatically 'off'..is there a way that i can enable it??

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
and last picture for now =)

IMG_0953.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
msb, my flash can''t be used with my digital macro...only in the regular mode...but i can somewhat get around that by putting it on regular mode, with flash on and the flower macro...i can''t get AS CLOSE as with digital macro but it works because then i can typically blow up the photo in photoshop and crop out the stone or whatever....with my high MP count the pictures themselves are huge so even without digital macro and regular flower, i am still able to get pretty good macros with flash.

i found the best flash pictures i took were when i covered the flash a bit with my hand (play around with it) or a paper napkin or tissue or similar and also in somewhat diffused spot lighting overhead or similar...if the room itself is too bright and you use the flash it will ''wash out'' the stone...so play around with it!!

oh and one more of my faves for arrows and similar is to hold your hand over a bright lampshade (the exposed top of the lamp) and you can get some great backlighting going on. have fun!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the tips! will try them out tonite =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results