shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrunetteBeauty

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself!! I have been lurking around this website for awhile, and have learned so many things!! I am finding myself to be on this site almost everyday, so I thought that I should start chatting with everyone! I have been dating my bf for 4 years now, and we are planning on getting engaged next year!! So, I want to make sure that I am prepared when we go diamond hunting!! I have learned so much already, and I look forward to learning much more from everyone!!
2.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! There''s lots of beautiful jewelry and information here.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the cast of a thousand characters.... I am sure you will fit right in.

Learn about diamonds, gemstones, jewelry, and life... (and the last item has the most interesting and educational postings).

Perry

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A hearty PS welcome to you!
35.gif
Glad you came out of lurkdom and we look forward to sharing in your journey and helping you navigate the waters of diamond purchasing!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! This is a great resource for information, especially when it comes to rings... and wedding planning :)

BrunetteBeauty

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for the warm greetings!! I am so glad that I found this site, I look forward to getting to know everyone, and seeing all the gorgeous rings!!! Hopefully one day I will be able to post mine!! LOL. But that won''t be for awhile. Until then I will have to drool over all of yours!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results