shape
carat
color
clarity

ProGress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
so tonight we went out for dinner and saw a jeweler...so outa the blue jokingly i was like...so you wanna stop by and look around...and he actually pulled into the lot!

so were thinking only a quick look...and well that quick looked turned into an hour and half!

to get to my point we found my setting!!!!

im so exited!!!

its an A.Jaffe platinum and diamond solitare! from the signiture collection!

http://www.ajaffe.com/

style: MES017

and we decided not to accept his families heirloon 3ct asscher becasue we are actually resetting it for his mother..becauase his parents are celebrating 50 years this coming year and we thought to reset her original stone in a remake of her original setting....

but we also found and amazing 2ct VS1 H color asscher it was amazing! so we are currently looking for our stone to be put in that setting!!!

talk about progress!

what a good night!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That''s great Emilina. But one thing you should consider: if his family gave the stone to your boyfriend on the understanding that he would give it to you, it would be very rude for you two to give it back. If someone gives you a gift, giving it back as a gift is not really polite, right?
38.gif
If my future kids ever did that, I''d be extremely upset.

Plus, it''s a little awkward for you guys to give his mom a diamond as an anniversary present. That''s really a husband''s prerogative.

I don''t understand why you wouldn''t keep it anyway, unless your boyfriend has the 20K lying around spare, unwanted for anything else, to get you that 2 ct you mentioned.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto, IG. I think we already had that conversation and emilina's pretty set on it, though. Emilina, I do wish you'd at least consider clearing it with his father/her husband, first
40.gif

Out of curiosity, where did you find your asscher-to-be? Is it a rooooooyal?
30.gif
YOU KNOW we would all love to hear about it and see pics!
28.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
we have talked to his dad and hes the one redesigning the original ring...so hes all cool with it.

the asscher is a royal and we found it through a broker here in chicago, who is a friend of the family

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Yay for finding the setting!!
36.gif

Your ring sounds like it''s going to me amazing - can''t wait to see pictures!
1.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
haha i cant wait to see the final ring either...but now its just the waiting game....still...but i do know that hes gonna do it sometime before the end of the year...so im just being patient! lol

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
well look at that Emi... looks like #20 brought you a lot of luck. Congrats on the progress.
9.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
haha SB your so right i just realized that!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results