shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of rings are "in" this year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 9:51:26 AM
Author: windowshopper
wonder how much it is? pink diamonds are $$$
That''s a good question. I really love the look, and like the look of larger rings on my hand......but can I afford it?? I looked on various websites, but no prices were listed. I imagine the pricetag is substantial.

dreamer

Rough_Rock
MA:
Probably you won''t come here again to see this post. I am registered for 3 years, but if you see my posts, I have not been a regular after the purchase of my e-ring. So, sorry for sharing your pic if it offended you.
I do know you own this ring and I posted a thread by the header "MaryAlaina Please stop here.." B''ocs you purchased from Firenze and I needed your help on the same. But I guess you didn''t stumble on that thread.

Thanks all for posting your opinions, will be ordering this ring for my upcoming Birthday !!

Note to Webmaster: If there is anyway, please remove the picture I posted originally.

thanks

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 1:27:44 AM
Author: ilovesparkles
Here is the pic from Firenze. Perhaps this will appease some people that want to lay claim to a mass produced ring.
20.gif

BTW dreamer, I think it is gorgeous and I say go for it!
Is this eternity? it looks like the pave and bead set stones dont go all the way around on the second picture posted

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 9:57:36 AM
can you call the store?
I called the "800" number and got a price (apparently, the price just went up due to the increased price of gold). Surprisingly, the pricetag wasn''t as high as I thought it would be for a designer piece with the multi-colored diamonds and gold. I''m definately going to take a look when I''m there and try on a few of the styles in that line.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 9:58:25 AM
Author: dreamer

I do know you own this ring and I posted a thread by the header ''MaryAlaina Please stop here..'' B''ocs you purchased from Firenze and I needed your help on the same. But I guess you didn''t stumble on that thread.

You can find the link to Dreamer''s thread graciously asking for MA''s help
here

Dreamer, please don''t feel bad. I made the same mistake
2.gif
Most people are flattered when someone remembers their ring and posts it. I think if you are bothered by someone posting pics of your ring without permission, either watermark them or just don''t post them.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you decided to get that beautiful ring Dreamer! Maybe you can post some handshots for us when you get yours and maybe you won''t get all uptight if someone else borrows them!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock

MA:
Probably you won''t come here again to see this post. I am registered for 3 years, but if you see my posts, I have not been a regular after the purchase of my e-ring. So, sorry for sharing your pic if it offended you.
I do know you own this ring and I posted a thread by the header ''MaryAlaina Please stop here..'' B''ocs you purchased from Firenze and I needed your help on the same. But I guess you didn''t stumble on that thread.

Thanks all for posting your opinions, will be ordering this ring for my upcoming Birthday !!

Note to Webmaster: If there is anyway, please remove the picture I posted originally.

thanks

Sounds like you were a very consciencious PS''er dreamer! You did what you could with no response.

I can''t wait to see the pic of this beautiful ring on your finger!!!!
36.gif

dreamer

Rough_Rock
togal: Yeah,it''s not that expensive as you would imagine. But again, you are paying for the name and design and not so much for the stones. You could shop around, b''cos each vendor will quote a different price. I also liked the price quoted by alaskajewelry, but would like to stay local, if possible.
emsmile.gif

After I tried the colred diamonds, can''t get it off of my mind
18.gif

thanks

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 11:17:57 AM
togal: Yeah,it''s not that expensive as you would imagine. But again, you are paying for the name and design and not so much for the stones. You could shop around, b''cos each vendor will quote a different price. I also liked the price quoted by alaskajewelry, but would like to stay local, if possible.
emsmile.gif

After I tried the colred diamonds, can''t get it off of my mind
18.gif

thanks
Thanks for the tip. I checked out alaskajewelry.....some great eye candy there.....

I usually buy one piece of nice jewellery when I go on vacation, as a way to sort of commemorate the trip.....and an excuse to buy jewellery without the husband getting mad
31.gif
......so I''d better wait ''til I hit NY. If you know of any other good jewellers to visit in NY let me know. I''m also interested in the possibility of getting something at Judith Ripka....I love her designs and see that she has two locations in NY

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 12:35:10 AM
Author: Jelly
I can''t remember who it was on here, but they put their name on all the pictures of their jewelry. Suzy something?
I was thinking the same thing -- it is "Susi" who puts her signature on all her photo posts.
I wonder what Simon G thinks?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 10:04:01 AM

Date: 5/19/2006 1:27:44 AM
Here is the pic from Firenze. Perhaps this will appease some people that want to lay claim to a mass produced ring.
20.gif

BTW dreamer, I think it is gorgeous and I say go for it!
Is this eternity? it looks like the pave and bead set stones dont go all the way around on the second picture posted
The standard is not eternity, but it can be ordered all the way around. Even with the diamonds not going all the way around, the back is more interesting than most rings. The design on the back is just like the front only with no stones rather than just a band of gold.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
This is to MA- My pear halo was used as the inspiration for yours, and as a matter of fact, you have my picture of MY ring on your website. You never asked permission to use my ring picture so treat others as you wish to be treated. I was happy that it was a trendsetter. LOL!!!!!!! Sorry to encroach on this thread.

pear_microsetting.jpg

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 8:33:56 AM
Author: DIAMOND*QUEST
This is to MA- My pear halo was used as the inspiration for yours, and as a matter of fact, you have my picture of MY ring on your website. You never asked permission to use my ring picture so treat others as you wish to be treated. I was happy that it was a trendsetter. LOL!!!!!!! Sorry to encroach on this thread.
Diamond*Quest your ring is gorgeous! (good post)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

very interesting little but important piece of information DiAMOND*QUEST. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

your ring is gorgeous
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2006 10:24:37 AM
Author: mrssalvo
You can find the link to Dreamer''s thread graciously asking for MA''s help
here
Dreamer, please don''t feel bad. I made the same mistake
2.gif
Most people are flattered when someone remembers their ring and posts it. I think if you are bothered by someone posting pics of your ring without permission, either watermark them or just don''t post them.

When I saw the first pix of the ring I thought "Dreamer, NOOOOOOO! Don''t get that ring. #### has THAT ring!" hahahahahah. I can''t even see it clearly as an art piece because it''s so, uh, associated.

How INTERESTING that #### has "lifted" & posted un-credited photos too! And on a PRIVATE, PERSONAL website ... not a PUBLIC forum.
38.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
*sigh* I wish I had a ring for someone to copy and paste in this forum
2.gif
I "had" my mind made up about what type of ring I wanted, but since reading all these posts(especially SMTR) I have since changed my mind! Thank you to everyone for posting their amazing eye-candy photos. I love that band, it is so incredibly elegant. I have to check out the Firenze website.

Ringless in Saskatchewan

~Cathers
35.gif

togal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 12:09:00 PM
Author: Çã†hër§
*sigh* I wish I had a ring for someone to copy and paste in this forum
2.gif
I ''had'' my mind made up about what type of ring I wanted, but since reading all these posts(especially SMTR) I have since changed my mind! Thank you to everyone for posting their amazing eye-candy photos. I love that band, it is so incredibly elegant. I have to check out the Firenze website.

Ringless in Saskatchewan

~Cathers
35.gif
It''s a stunner, isn''t it. I can''t get it out of my mind now (I think I dreamt about the darn thing last night). In fact, I just showed the picture to my husband and he really likes it too. Of course, his next comment was "how much?". Of course, I played dumb.....I''m sowing the seeds.....buttering him up.....timing is everything....
41.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
It really is a stunner, and I think the bottom line, for me, is this forum and it''s content inspires me to think "outside the box"(no pun intended)

~Cathers
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
HAH! Thank you Diamond Quest you totally just made my day!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, Diamond Quest, you're right! Just checked MA's website, and it's posted there as being the inspiration for her pear ring. No credit given to you! YIKES!!!! Interestingly, in her "About Me" link, she said she does not like "people with attitudes."
9.gif

ETA: DQ, love the airline setting and milgrain on the split shank. Just a gorgeous ring and so unique!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if MA will be woman enough to come back to this thread and concede that she has made the same mistake she has chastised others for..........
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 12:49:17 PM

You just made my day too DQ, what a riot!!!!
11.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 3:11:56 PM
Author: kaleigh

Date: 5/20/2006 12:49:17 PM

You just made my day too DQ, what a riot!!!!
11.gif

I have to say... the sun is shining brighter, and trees look greener, and the flowers smell sweeter over here too. That was just *sigh* FABULOUS. And priceless.
36.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2006 1:24:36 PM
Author: lizz
Oh my gosh, Diamond Quest, you''re right! Just checked MA''s website, and it''s posted there as being the inspiration for her pear ring. No credit given to you! YIKES!!!! Interestingly, in her ''About Me'' link, she said she does not like ''people with attitudes.''
9.gif

ETA: DQ, love the airline setting and milgrain on the split shank. Just a gorgeous ring and so unique!!!!
wonder how one deals with self-loathing?

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments on my ring and I hope Dreamer gets the ring of her dreams. Glad I made everyone''s day! Actually, I have been laughing so hard, my ribs hurt.
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 11:04:08 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
By request, my signature has been changed.

Dreamer has been here 3 years, so not a newbie. Regardless, previously, I did not like people sharing pictures of my rings on threads asking for things such as ''Show me YOUR halo ring'', ''Show me your Whiteflash ring'', etc., before I could even have a chance to show them myself. Here, my photo was used without even acknowledging that it was my photo or my ring. I really don''t care if no one else minds if their photos are use. I DO! I''m not here to cause a controversy. I stated my opinion about my photo, and the posters question. I''mAnd done with this thread.
doesn''t look like she''ll be back anytime soon.

- Thanks for the laugh Diamond Quest

dreamer

Rough_Rock
Allright.. Over the week-end (y''day), I went ahead and ordered this band
emteeth.gif
.. Funny thing is I was all set to order it from Firenze, but just for curiousity, stopped by a local jeweller who carries Simon G and he quoted lowest price of all vendors !! Couldn''t believe it !! Needless to say I ordered the ring from him.. He is going to resize the one he has from Simon G and if he can''t resize, then he promised me to get the new one for the SAME EXACT PRICE despite price change in gold..

Anyways, thrilled to actually have ordered this ring and can''t wait to see the ring on my finger !!

Thanks all for your responses,

Dreamer

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you Dreamer, that''s great!!! Can''t wait to see hand pics!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond ring= $10000

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results