shape
carat
color
clarity

Dominique Cohen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYbella

Rough_Rock
I think she is very original and her designs are beautiful. I have one of her pieces, but unfortunately I don''t have my digi-cam to take a pic of it..I will attach her link here so you can see the enhancer I am talking about, but the one on the website is in Beryl, mine is Amethyst. IF you click on Collection 2006 and go to page 13, it is right there.

http://www.dominiquecohen.com/

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I, too, love her jewelry!! I''ve always liked yellow gold, and have worked to keep my opinions to myself during this recent "white metal" phase. I love the hand hammered look and the large, semi-precious stones. I''d love one of those giant, cushion cut cocktail rings!! Hope others chime in.

youngster

Shiny_Rock
I like it too! I''m a "white metal" person myself but some of her designs are just yummy. Can you give us an idea of how much they cost?

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 12:14:00 PM
Author: youngster
I like it too! I''m a ''white metal'' person myself but some of her designs are just yummy. Can you give us an idea of how much they cost?
The Amethyst Tranquility enhancer I bought from Neiman Marcus was $2500...Her pieces are beautiful though. I think the cocktail rings are between $1800-$2300 not quite sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results