shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m MARRIED!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ginger,

Congrats! You look so beautiful! My only complaint is WHY aren''t there more pics of you in that gorgeous Reem Acra??? I''m squinting at all the far off pics of you. Post more!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Schmoly!
Gorgeous, every ounce of it! Oh Ginger! Congrats! How wonderful that your day cleared up! What an event!
The colors--so vibrant and beautiful.
You must be so happy.
I cannot wait to see more!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Ginger!!!! Your pics are beautiful!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh ginger! everything looked perfect! absolutely everything! you are a stunning bride- well y''all are a stunning couple, period. i am so happy that the weather cleared for your day! please please post more pics if possible!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ginger, you look absolutely gorgous. The day looked as if it went perfectly, even with a little rain mixed in. You and your hubby look so happy and seeing your pics makes me want to get out my wedding album
5.gif
. Any, congrats to you both and I can''t wait for more pics of your special day.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful bride!

your friends are amazing photographers
emstar.gif
I loved how they thought to capture all of those details that you worked so hard to plan!

your wedding looked completely full of love and fun

and i agree with whoever said that you must post more pics of your reem!

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for making us a little "timeline" with all of your informal pics! These really do often seem to show the real sequence of events better than professional portraiture and such. I loved this thread! I also really like how you integrated your religious/cultural customs w/ American ones; how fun is it to get to wear two different hairdos, dresses, hat/veil, etc! Everything looks gorgeous and fun (even if it was a little rainy), and I''m very happy for you!

Is the red dress with the white lace jacket over it a traditional thing, or did you add the white jacket as a western touch? Either way it (and you, especially) were absolutely beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Breatakingly beautiful!! More pics please!!

cheers--Sharon

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOWWWW everything looks SOOO ASTONISHINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That second picture of your husband dipping you after the western ceremony literally brought tears to my eyes - you two look soooo happy!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I''m so glad it stopped raining in time, and everything seems to have been just perfect!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Good lord Ginger! You''re so beautiful! What an absolutely wonderful wedding! You and FI look so happy! I think I''m going to cry! I am crying! OMG! Congratulations sweetie!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And your wedding band is beautiful too!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous photos! Amazing!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is so beautiful!! Your non-pro pics are amazing!! Congrats!
36.gif

I would like to see more pics of your Reem too...
28.gif
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ginger, everything looks so amazing!!!! I''m so impressed by all the details and thought that went into not one but THREE ceremonies!! You looked absolutely gorgeous in both dresses. I love the red dress and that fabulous headpiece. And of course, the Reem. Stunning. We need more pictures!!! Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
you are so lucky! Two beautiful dresses. What a perfect day, cant wait to see the professional pics and again, more pics of the reem!!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
Beautiful pictures and those aren''t even the professional ones! Your hubby and you look soo happy and content.
face23.gif
Glad the weather cooperated.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
The whole day looked absolutely amazing- despite the rain and drizzle at the beginning. It was gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pictures looks like they were taking at a movie set!. Very beatiful! everything looked so glamorous and beautiful!!

Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ginger, WOW! That''s all I can get out! You look absolutely stunning, and just so happy. These pictures are amazing, I can''t wait to see the professional ones! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Ginger!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect day!!! You look stunning & what a handsome husband!! So glad the weather cleared up for your day - and everything looks like it just came together seemlessly.
36.gif

And the ''non-professional'' photos are truly spectacular. Seriously, your friends have a back-up career if whatever they are currently doing doesn''t work out - they''ve got talent and a wonderful eye that they need to share!!
9.gif

What I also think is really awesome is that the rain cooled the temperature down for your wedding - I admit I haven''t lived in Houston in many years - but one thing I will never forget is that awful, sticky feeling when, after a rain, the heat & humidity just felt like it was pressed in all around me like I was in a sauna... blech!!! Most of the time, the rain in Houston was much preferable to what it felt like afterwards. How awesome that that didn''t happen right?!?!?!

Congratulations - what a wonderful time!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW!!! OH WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I cannot even pick out my favorite part! Everything is just so gorgeous!!! WOW!!!! I am blown away!! You look so beautiful! Your whole party looks beautiful!! This is a wedding that I would have loved to have been there for!1 AMAZING!!!!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
your pictures are so unique, I love how they tell a story of the day!!! It''s also cool to get an education on your culture.
Congrats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow Ginger - everything looked so GORGEOUS, including you
9.gif

It just seems like it was such an amazing day, with all the cultural traditions mixed in, and you and your new hubby look so happy.

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Ginger- WOW- you are just gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
Tell me more about your 3 ceremonies- did all of your family members participate in each ceremony? Culturally is this an expectation or just an option? I''d love to hear more about the traditions!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Gingerb!
36.gif
36.gif
Your pictures are beautiful!!!
35.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Everything looks soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
36.gif
Congratulations!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ginger, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! Those pics are amazing!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger,

OMG, I so enjoyed looking at your beautiful wedding pictures. You were an absolute radiant and beautiful bride. So much detail went into planning your beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for posting your pictures. You and your hubby make an adorable couple. I wish you both many many wonderful and happy years together.

Linda

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Your wedding was so beautiful down to the last detail. What an amazing day! Thank you so much for sharing your pics and your happiness with us!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I second, third, and fourth everything said above. The colors in the outfits are just amazing, and those have to be the best non-professional wedding photos I''ve ever seen. And 1500 of them! Wow! Beautiful.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Ginger, your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results