shape
carat
color
clarity

funny

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I called Signed Pieces today to order the ring I settled on for a WB (it''s an Elsa Peretti One Diamond band), and they asked me this:

Him: So where did you hear about us?
Me: Pricescope.
Him: Oh really? Wow, that''s unusual.
Me: Why?
Him: Well, most of our Pricescope customer go for the Facets collection. Rarely have someone buy a Tiffany.

Oh my, I feel like I''ve crossed the line....at least I got the band for less than the posted price, and a LOT less than it would cost at the store!

BTW, the ring is back, and I''ll put up pics of it and the band when the moving and graduation are over next week.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
oh, and for those of you who helped out on my WB thread and know what my ering looks like:

We went to Tiffany to look for some earring for my mother for Sunday--and tried on some bands. He turned out to like milgraining but not their particular band, but he loved the elsa peretti band on me (and so did I).

I''m not wearing it with the ering though, it''s to wear on its own.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You crossed the line in getting a great deal, good for you!!! So glad you got your ering back!!! I love surfing through SP''s website, too much fun.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
thanks!
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 10:56:35 PM
Author: rainbowtrout
thanks!
11.gif
HUH??? I meant way to go, you got a great deal, that''s awesome!!
36.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
naw,the devil face was me being naughty like "yea! I did!"
1.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
silly emoticons...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results