shape
carat
color
clarity

Signature Gurhan Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I just wanted everyones opinion on these earrings...

Signature G.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Personally, I love them and all things Gurhan...are they for yourself or a gift?

cheers--Sharon

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Hi!...I actually have them already, and I love Gurhan myself... I was actually considering working for him at one point, but I couldn''t take the job at the time... I was just curious to know what everyone thought... They are beautiful but I think the diamond briolettes could be a little bigger...

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2006 3:32:20 PM
Author: NYbella

Hi!...I actually have them already...
How do they look on the ear?
2.gif

They looks very dainty from this side of the screen. But gold is heavy... wonder if they sit like this on the war too, or tend to lean downwards. There is no Gurhan shop around to get an idea.

I was actually considering working for him at one point, but I couldn''t take the job at the time...
Are you a jeweler yourself ?
5.gif
Don''t have to answer that, of course. Just curious.

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/29/2006 3:38:53 PM
Author: valeria101

Hi!...I actually have them already...
How do they look on the ear?
2.gif

They looks very dainty from this side of the screen. But gold is heavy... wonder if they sit like this on the war too, or tend to lean downwards. There is no Gurhan shop around to get an idea.

I was actually considering working for him at one point, but I couldn''t take the job at the time...
Are you a jeweler yourself ?
5.gif
Don''t have to answer that, of course. Just curious.
When I get my digital camera back I will take a pic of them on my ear
1.gif
They are a little heavy for such a small earring, but they sit on the ear nicely. They don''t hang down or pull at alll, which is surprising for their heft. No I am not a jeweler, but I have a diploma from G.I.A.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2006 2:49:02 PM
Author:NYbella

I absolutely love ''em. Love most Gurhan jewelry. With a GIA diploma, you''re a jeweler in my book! (A jeweler with exquisite taste.)

Deb
34.gif

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/30/2006 3:58:38 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 4/29/2006 2:49:02 PM
Author:NYbella

I absolutely love ''em. Love most Gurhan jewelry. With a GIA diploma, you''re a jeweler in my book! (A jeweler with exquisite taste.)

Deb
34.gif
AWW you''re so sweet, thankyou :)..I am addicted to Gurhan...I want to start getting more pieces, but they are very pricey. It will take me some time I guess.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are gorgeous!

glad to have another ''high gold'' fan posting!

movie zombie

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 2:54:23 AM
Author: movie zombie
they are gorgeous!

glad to have another ''high gold'' fan posting!

movie zombie
Yes, this is my first 24k gold experience, and I am in love with it. My wallet cannot keep up with this habit!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2006 2:59:05 AM
Yes, this is my first 24k gold experience, and I am in love with it. My wallet cannot keep up with this habit!

Ditto.

Deb
34.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty - I would love to see an ear shot too! So unique.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to (a) hijack this thread and (b) post a perhaps oversized picture (hopefully not - I did shrink it by 50% from the original). This just arrived in my inbox from Gurhan. It''s featured in a magazine in the May/June issue.

Veranda-pg46-May-June 2006.jpg

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 3:47:40 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Thankyou Firegoddess and SanDiego Lady... As soon as I get my digital camera back I will take an ear shot!
2.gif
....and Firegoddess, I just got that email from Gurhan also...I am way too addicted to all of his jewelry. There is one GORGEOUS emerald ring on his website, I think it is in the one of a kind section, there is a blue topaz ring next to it...I don''t know what cut it is, it looks so odd, almost like half rough, half faceted, that''s the best way I can describe it. The color looks amazing, it looks like a beautiful sea-green. Ahh let me stop, i want everything
26.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2006 6:08:17 PM
...and Firegoddess, I just got that email from Gurhan also...

Me, too. I didn''t post the photos because they weren''t my "favorites". I want bangles next!!!

34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wonder what that bracelet goes for.......
face6.gif

movie zombie

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
I was watching a programme about gold last night and they interviewed Gurhan and he was wearing the earrings posted by NYbella!
It was quite interesting.
1.gif

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 11:51:36 PM
Author: lisaC
I was watching a programme about gold last night and they interviewed Gurhan and he was wearing the earrings posted by NYbella!
It was quite interesting.
1.gif
wHAT THE?!? He was wearing them?!?! I find that quite odd, I mean I can see if his wife was wearing them, but what the?!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Yep I swear he was wearing those earrings. Maybe that''s why they''re his signature earrings...He was in a small room with a couple of people working at a bench and was talking about how he got started and showing the sheet of gold he first worked on which he keeps in his wallet. then it segued to the jewelry bazaar in Istanbul and jewelry-making upstairs the Bazaar. Fascinating programme.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those earrings.

Linda

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 6:45:13 PM
Author: Linda W
I LOVE those earrings.

Linda
Thankyou :)...I am trying to take a pic of them on the ear but as you can see if you looked at any of my other posts it takes the blurriest close ups...Time to invest in a new camera lol

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gurhan comes from turkey and i don''t think bound by western civilizations laws that says men don''t wear such obvious and gorgeous ornamentation...
face6.gif

however, back in queen elizabeth the first''s day, a man of her court would have loved to be seen in those.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results