shape
carat
color
clarity

Pale Pink Sapphire in this setting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYbella

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a 1.92 ct. oval pale natural pink sapphire, and I want to get a setting similar to this. Reinstein/Ross has alot of plain gold settings I love. I was wondering if just about any jeweler could make a setting like this one, or a gold one similar to this without the diamonds. Any opinions?

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Sorry I forgot to attach file...

pink setting.jpg

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Earlier today I was just looking at jewelry from Carolyn Taylor''s website, and some of it looks very similar:

http://www.carolyntyler.com/

Maybe she could do a custom piece for you. She works in high carat gold -- way beyond my means, but very pretty to look at!

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/30/2006 8:35:53 PM
Author: portoar
Earlier today I was just looking at jewelry from Carolyn Taylor''s website, and some of it looks very similar:

http://www.carolyntyler.com/

Maybe she could do a custom piece for you. She works in high carat gold -- way beyond my means, but very pretty to look at!

Actually, I really don''t want to spend a ridiculous amount. The ring I originally liked from Reinstein/Ross was about 6k...and the stone I purchased is identical to the one I saw...I don''t know how difficult it would be for a basic jewelry store to design something similar to one of these bands...I can''t find a pic of the exact setting I want, but this will have to do.

Jewelryrings.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
'peach gold'....that's a new one, to me at least. love the rings, btw. i think any stone would be happy, including a pale pink sapphire, in such a ring.

movie zombie

eta: some bench jewelers aren't comfortable working with anything higher than 18k. but there are some that do so its just a matter of finding one you like/trust.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results