shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 3 Stone Diamond E-ring with W-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Spongy

Rough_Rock
Hi there

I''m still new here and íf there''s a post already out there with a similar question to mine, I''do apologise!
17.gif

I would like to see how a 3 stone diamond ring would look with a wedding ring.
Thanks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a three stone ring from PrecisionSet - part of their FlushFit line - that I wear with a wedding band. Unfortunately, I don't have pics on this computer but if you look under previous topics of mine you will find a picture (unless SevensOne is around - she loves to help up load pics!)

You can also see it in my avatar - not a good close up though!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2006 6:36:14 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I have a three stone ring from PrecisionSet - part of their FlushFit line - that I wear with a wedding band. Unfortunately, I don''t have pics on this computer but if you look under previous topics of mine you will find a picture

You can find the link to MGR''s ring
here. Here''s a great pic of the sideview flush fit
30.gif

Profile77Preview.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Spongy!

Here are two pics of my Ering with my wedding bands. I''ve taken a picture with one wedder, but because I''m a spoilt brat I decided I wanted two bands, one on either side, like a split wedder. They have engraving along the top with 3 tiny diamonds in each band. I love them!!!

ERing1Wedder.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes! My knuckles sure don''t look that hairy in real life
41.gif

ERing2Wedder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results