shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Right Hand Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! The band, too! I love happy eBay endings.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Me too. There are so many Ebay horror stories out there it''s good to see a great find.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, wonderful ring! I just love it, ESPECIALLY how good it looks with your sapphire band. That is such a steal. You should be so proud of yourself for finding a setting and stone for that price! Enjoy.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
oooh very nice! looks great with the band, too!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That''s so gorgeous!!! Lucky find! I love it!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love them both and together they are beyond stunning! But I have one question... what happened to your wedding set? Did I totally miss something?????

ETA: Ok I re-noticed the title of the thread. Is it just pictured on your left hand to take pictures? I was worried I was totally on planet 9 for a minte there.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
LOVES IT! That is georgous! I wish I had one like that. I have a sapphire and diamond bracelet that I need a matching ring for...do you have a link to the seller of the setting?

Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this is an old thread but Lauren I love your RHR! Such a pretty set.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laurenthepartier,

Can you tell me the Ebay sellers Ebay name, I wanted to look at their store and see what they have available?

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME! what a deal!

I had no idea a sapphire could be had for that kind of money.
you did great on that ring!!!
beautiful!

decapr

Rough_Rock
Wow what a gorgeous setting! Good eye and a great deal! what a find
face1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, this got dredged up from the past! Hehe!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

Unfortunately, I don''t remember the name of the Ebay seller. It''s been over a year since we found it, but someone in the Coloured Stones forum posted the auction randomly. I''ve sorted through my old emails, and I can''t find any of the info for the transaction.

If it''s any consolation, it was a seller who randomly sold some inventory from a jeweler that had closed their store front. She didn''t have any additional auctions going on at the time, and I still can''t believe how fantastic of a deal it was . . .

I think I''ll wear that ring tomorrow . . . the sapphire band has become my standard daily RHR, so it will be fun to mix it up.

Sorry I couldn''t be of more assistance. I really lucked out with this particular Ebay experience.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, where did you get the band? It is also really beautiful and unique.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 11:29:15 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lauren, where did you get the band? It is also really beautiful and unique.

My husband actually bought it from macys.com about 3 years ago - way before we found PS. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results