shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band to go with this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goodstuffmaynard

Rough_Rock
So we''re trying to figure out a good wedding band to go with my fiance''s engagement ring. I''m personally of the opinion that wedding bands kind of take away from the engagement ring since they often make it assymetrical. Something about the simplicity and elegance of just the e-ring strikes me. But that''s besides the point, since she wants a wedding band obviously. :)

Here is the ring she has.

And we were thinking maybe something simple like this.

The problem of course is that we really have no idea whether that particular band would work or look good. I''m e-mailing WhiteFlash here in a bit, but I was wondering if anybody has a similar set of rings and pictures to see what it looks like. :)

njc

Brilliant_Rock
There are some solitaires with plain bands in the Here too.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think two simple platinum bands would look great together, but are you sure that the width or height from your girls finger would be the same for both? I would try going to a local (non-mall) B&M jeweler and trying some on. The prices will be similar if not the same (I looked at some plain plat bands the other day and they were actually less locally then on-line) and many local mom and pop shops do free engraving and other things that will help you build a relationship with them for years to come.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My brother-in-law ordered that same setting in the 6 prong about a week ago, and he just asked WF to match up a platinum band to go with it. The nice thing about a thin plain one is that some day you can buy her a diamond anniversary ring and the plain band can be nmoved to the top of the e-ring and the diamond band be worn below. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results