shape
carat
color
clarity

My new EMERALD cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
We just picked it up today, and I absolutely love it!
30.gif
Of course, the pictures don''t do it justice. It''s a .92 ct emerald cut, F/VS1, in a white gold, tapered cathedral, size 8. I pick up the cert. tomorrow (DH forgot to get it when he picked up the ring!
36.gif

Anyway, here are some pictures.

RedRaider

RRemerald1.JPG

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
another pic...

RRemerald2.JPG

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
another one...

RRemerald3.JPG

RedRaider

Rough_Rock

RRemprofile.JPG

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
From the side...

RRemside.JPG

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
On the hand...

RRhand1.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!! Can you post some hand pics for us???
30.gif
36.gif

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
Last one!

RedRaider

RRhand2.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and so elegant! [sigh] I''ve noticed that emerald cuts have been popping up more frequently around PS...but that''s because we''re unlike the general public and we''re the harbingers of good taste!
2.gif
It looks great on you! More pics please! (how about some with natural light?)

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
When and if the sun comes out this weekend, I''ll meander out there to take some pics. It''s overcast and drizzly here today. I love how diamonds twinkle in the bathroom lights, though.

RedRaider

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and classy!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful EC, RedRaider!! Nice pictures of it as well. Gorgeous clean lines and elegant! I love bathroom light twinkle too, but I hate the lights themselves - they''re yellow and they even make my D stone look yellowish so I avoid taking pics in there!!

Do you own the ring in your avatar? Cuz I would love to hear about it, and see some more pics of it! Is there a thread I''m missing?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Classic. Gorgeous. I too am curious about the ring in your avatar. Is the emerald cut an ering or uprgrade or rhr......?What about the avatar? You can''t hold out on us.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I could get lost in that beautiful emerald cut diamond and the setting is so sleek and smooth and pretty!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An absolutely classic and beautiful ring -- just lovely!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beaut! I love the cathedral/contour mount too... I think a clean, elegant, EC looks best of all in a simple setting like that.

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments! I''ve always wanted an emerald cut, and now, I''ve got one!

Yes, I do own the three-stone in my avatar; however.... that''s another project going at the same time.
31.gif
It originally had a 1.01 ct RB, H/SI1 "ideal cut" diamond in it, but it never did sparkle as much. So.... tomorrow, I go pick up that ring in which I just had a newer, better diamond mounted in it. It''s now got a 1.15 ct, G/SI1 in the center.

It''s just too much to get at once, but I''m sure I''ll manage somehow.

Here are some pics of it with the old diamond. When I get the new one tomorrow, I''ll take new photos.

By the way, those are Chatham created emeralds on the sides, but I won''t tell if you don''t.
26.gif

hayley profile view.jpg

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the tiny picture. I resized it for my avatar, and I forgot to save the original. Here''s another.

RedRaider

greenemtrio.jpg

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
One more...

RedRaider

greeemtriotop.jpg

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
Do y''all see what I mean about the center stone not being sparkly? When I chose the new diamond and we put it next to this one, it just blew the old one away. Oh well. Now that I''m more educated, I know better..

RR

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is very classy!!! I love the setting too!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations on TWO new rings!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Both of your rings are delightful! Wear them in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results