shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a picture!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
wow, we are in the same basic region.
I live in Md. outside of Wash DC and my daughter attends St. Mary''s College so I go through Calvert Co regularly.
Tysons is my favorite shopping area.

diamondlil, I like your attitude!!!
I beleive i will just go ahead and work on adopting it!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
My dear, in several months, it will look perfect to you! I say leave the rings on your left hand and wear them together!
21.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your wedding set is gorgeous!!! I think the two rings look perfect together!!
30.gif
30.gif

decapr

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind replies....I feel much better now. I was so concerned that it was ''too much'' felt self-indulgent...never intended to spend that much upgrading the set. I think if we had walked out of the store instead of purchasing the set I never would have gone back in! I never intended to get anything so nice, I really would have been happy with something much smaller. We didn''t look that much I had no idea the different styles until I found this wonderful site. I think if I knew more or thought more I might have gone for the ''one ring'' idea. But I guess given the circumstances I did ok
face1.gif
. It is really very pretty and I think like you all say given time I will get more and more used to the change. So I guess I''ll wear the rings stacked for a while and if I decide that''s too much then maybe I''ll grab a plain plat band to wear with my ering and move the wedding ring to my right hand....Or I could move the ering to the right hand...so many choices, if only my fingers were the same size I could have loads of fun mixing it up! Thanks again for all the support! I really appreciate it!

Amy

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 8:21:12 AM
Author: dbgaap
wow, we are in the same basic region.
I live in Md. outside of Wash DC and my daughter attends St. Mary''s College so I go through Calvert Co regularly.
Tysons is my favorite shopping area.

diamondlil, I like your attitude!!!
I beleive i will just go ahead and work on adopting it!
That''s great, Dbgaap. I hope you will come to the next DC/No.VA/Balt. get-together, wenever that is.

I love St. Mary''s College. The town is so quaint and lovely.
1.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
They look perfect together!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this set, and it''s not too flashy at all. In fact, this is similar to what I am hoping my BF gets for me soon!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results