shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought you might like to see this one too

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
This is my original ering. It has a 1.53 Lucere cut diamond in a platinum filagree Somos setting. There are tiny diamonds around the semi-mount and the wedding band.

Lucer1.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a better shot of the setting.

somo1.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
And the loose stone..

lucer2.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure what I am going to do with this one yet. First I was going to sell it, then I was going to trade it...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous!!! Why did you decide to change/trade/etc?? I prefer THAT one over the three stone emerald & maybe the regent! Tastes are so personal, ya know!

Do tell ... why ... why!!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
You know that is so true. I guess the reason I didn't like it is, I would wash my hands all the time and the filagree always looked dirty to me. I saw someone on here had their lucere set in a split shank setting and I did like that. I don't know. I am nutty.

Oh, and the obvious answer is that I went from a 1.53 to a 1.85. :)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, very nice!! We don''t get to see many of those even here on PS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, it''s gorgeous..

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That stone is super yummy!
18.gif
But I see your point about the filigree that would annoy me as well. What sort of setting do you think would work better for you?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone would make a stunning pendant!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, beautiful setting! And I do agree - the stone would look beautiful in a pendant...
36.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I am not a big pendant wearer but if anyone has any ideas for a nice setting, fire away.

ELL

Rough_Rock
How about a simple clean setting with a bullet shaped diamond on each side of the center?

10045.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I am sorry if I confused anyone. I am definately not resetting this in a ring.

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Oh my. I''m a big Lucere fan and your solitaire setting goes so well with that diamond!

Have you considered a 3-stone Lucere ring? I saw one of these and it was really beautiful. That one had ~1.2ct center and ~0.6ct sides, square-ish Luceres. Your larger center would make for a even more beautiful ring. It would let you use your current diamond and still get a similar effect to the emerald 3-stone ring. Just an idea.
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rock!!! And big!

If you''re looking for pendant ideas, I think that with the large size of that stone, it''s best to keep it simple. Have you seen Ann''s recent thread about her daughter''s pendant? https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/have-daughters-pendant-pics-but-too-big-to-post.44148/

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an idea for a setting ... but it''s in my house and would be worn on MY neck.
31.gif
31.gif

Must. Go. Outside. Now. (Pscope FEVER)
3.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 4:46:44 PM
Author: decodelighted
I have an idea for a setting ... but it''s in my house and would be worn on MY neck.
31.gif
31.gif

Must. Go. Outside. Now. (Pscope FEVER)
3.gif

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results