shape
carat
color
clarity

what was your favorite TV show when you were ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
kid:
smurfs
snorks
tail spin
the gummy bears (i think that''s what it was called?)

pre-teen:
mickey mouse club
kids in corporated
saved by the bell

teen:
my so-called life

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
We had a slow day on the job this morning and we we''re just talking about the same thing!

The Avengers, Dick Van Dyke Show, Alfred Hitchcock, Twighlight Zone, That Girl!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
JCrow, you and I should have hung out! "Gimmi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere" with the beryy juice?!?! And Kids Incorporated, MMC (Ryan Gosling!).. We watched those, too! Selkie, I LOOOVED Simone, I thought she was so cool.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kid
Andy Griffin show
Combat
I love lucy
Here''s lucy
Brady bunch
Partridge family

Teen
Three''s company
Hawaii five o
Vegas
What''s happening
Different strokes
GH

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Anyone remember "Dark Shadows" w/ Barnaby Collins, et al? That was the one and only soap opera I ever watched until I went to college.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OH DF, I totally forgot about What''s Happening!!!!! OOOOHHHHH, I''m tellin'' Mama!!!!!!!
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, remembered another one

Rockford Files
I lovvvvvveeeeedddd that show. I used to pretend I worked for him as his secretary/detective!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 7:21:18 PM
Author: moon river
Okay, remembered another one

Rockford Files
I lovvvvvveeeeedddd that show. I used to pretend I worked for him as his secretary/detective!!!!
Oh the memories!!! That was my favourite show for a long time! My DH loved it too.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
And who could forget Gilligan''s Island?! I loved that show....it was amazing how many dresses Ginger had brought along for a "3 hour tour". LOL

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 2:02:28 PM
Author: AmberWaves
JCrow, you and I should have hung out! ''Gimmi Bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere'' with the beryy juice?!?! And Kids Incorporated, MMC (Ryan Gosling!).. We watched those, too! Selkie, I LOOOVED Simone, I thought she was so cool.

you do know that fergie from the black eyed peas was on kids incorporated, and jennifer love hewitt!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
My parents thought I was nuts. Other kids wanted toys and I wanted a typewriter, phone, desk, pencils and paper and binoculars.
20.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 7:39:45 PM
Author: hlmr
And who could forget Gilligan''s Island?! I loved that show....it was amazing how many dresses Ginger had brought along for a ''3 hour tour''. LOL
Ginger was ''High Maintainance'' for sure.
20.gif

OMG how could I forget.... The Carol Burnette Show!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results