Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Taylor

• Paris

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 10:42:47 AM
Author: fire&ice
Oh, and just for the record - Kellie''s shickt was very much like small town southerner. She was playing it - but being herself. I know many people who could be her.
You know - I don''t even care if she was real or faking - it was annoying either way. I''m sure she will go on to do something like TV guide channel or guest spots on some tv sitcom. I just am glad I don''t have to watch her on AI anymore! I know my mom loved her and is sad to see her go - but if we are judging on straight vocal ability she was clearly the odd gal out - even the Pickle admitted that herself on stage!

And while I don''t really get pulled in by Kat - I also don''t react like she is dragging her fingernails down the chalkboard everytime she sings (which I do when Kellie sings and sometimes even with Paris) . Plus - it is always interesting to see what crazy "outfit" the stylists put her in every week. Next week I am guessing sparkly cat suit with some crazy matching belt and shoes perhaps?

At this point we already know it is going to be Chris and Taylor in the final 2 and everyone else has to go sometime right?
It doesn''t really matter to me what order they leave in after last night.
36.gif
9.gif
21.gif
36.gif
9.gif
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep at this point honestly it''s just interesting to see how far people will go and who ends up the last two to three....i think that they are all great right now. honestly i really liked pickler originally but she never REALLY brought it like she did in the auditions IMO. i wanted to still keep trucking for her but there was no actual IMPROVEMENT from show to show which is what i think people need to show right now. at least Elliott seems to be ''growing'' as a singer and i wasn''t sure he''d last this long but he has really come a long way.

i think paris could go next but it could depend really on the song choices for next week.

i wonder who voted for kat? i mean obviously i know she''s got voters but to be in the top 2? that really surprised me. my pick for next week to go would be kat or paris in a dreamworld.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I agree. Kellie screwed up. It was her own undoing. But, I felt like she was the one to "hate" because she is a cute young blonde.

I don''t get the appeal of Kat AT ALL. Meh on steriods. I don''t think she is improving like Elliott. Although, I have no doubt *SHE* thinks so.

What are they singing/ theme next week? The Andre B. sure can sing!

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Now, Tuesday at 8/7c the Final 5 will be performing two songs each – one from the year they were born and any song from this week’s Top 10 Billboard Charts.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha you gals will get a kick out of this...

i had the oddest dream last nite that i was dating elliott, well that we met like at a bar or something (obviously i was not married in my dream!) and that we exchanged #''s and somehow he was involved in scientology and so he gave me a ''star reading'' lol which was like visiting a psychic. SO BIZARRE. but cool to hang out with elliott for a while in the dream! even though he was a scientologist. hahahaa.

i woke up going WHOA! dreams totally crack me up.
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, that is sooo funny!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 1:56:39 PM
Author: Mara

i had the oddest dream last nite that i was dating elliott, well that we met like at a bar or something (obviously i was not married in my dream!) and that we exchanged #''s and somehow he was involved in scientology and so he gave me a ''star reading'' lol which was like visiting a psychic. SO BIZARRE. but cool to hang out with elliott for a while in the dream! even though he was a scientologist. hahahaa.

41.gif
Too many "brownies" before bed methinks!
31.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 1:56:39 PM
Author: Mara

41.gif
Did you go out for Pie?
2.gif

Starset

Shiny_Rock
OUCH! Off the AI website, hear how that ''Jaded'' guy finalized his recap of the results show.

So which group are we going to split up here? Or is it just a bottom two thing tonight? I dunno. But I do know that Elliott and Taylor are both safe right now. After a break, Katharine and Chris are quickly told they''re safe. So girls, who will it be? It will be Kellie Pickler. Well, now she can go back home to North Carolina and finish up that masters degree she''s been working on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results