shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Emerald Cut Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MOT: My older two already have dibs on what their future wives get!!! I have three boys, 13 1/2, 10 and 4 1/2...

momothree

Shiny_Rock
We can work with it...
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, it could work...and I know we both have excellent taste!!

leeenie

Shiny_Rock
momothree, sorry this is a little off topic, but I really like your eternity band! I like how the outline of it is the curved sides of the individual stones (the scalloped edge thing), rather than the straight across line you would get with more metal/bigger prongs. I was wondering, though, do the girdles protrude so that if you were to wear any other ring next to it, there would be a concern with scratching? I saw your other thread on it but couldn''t tell from the pics.

Thanks and enjoy your beautiful rings!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new rings are beautiful! I am very impressed with Dimend Scassi from what I have seen!

How many carats is the eternity band? Is it full eternity or half? It is so hard to know what size to get in that. I''ll have to try some on, I''m sure.

momothree

Shiny_Rock
teagreen: I was a little concerned about rubbing, too, but Isaac assured me it shouldn''t be a problem (I practically made him pinky-swear). I think there are a couple reasons for this: 1)The girdles of the eternity band stones sit a little higher up than the e-ring so when worn naturally (i.e. without me messing around with them), the band girdles don''t touch anything 2) the e-ring is a little looser that the band so there is little to no friction between the two rings. Anyway, for the most part, I actually wear the rings on different hands -- so I guess that should help.
31.gif

momothree

Shiny_Rock
DS2006: My band is 2.63 tcw, full eternity. I think there are 18 stones in it. I started off thinking I''d go for 10 stone or half eternity but I changed my mind when I actually tried on rings. I''m pretty expressive and talk a lot with my hands so I really liked the look of diamonds all the way around. Plus, my hands have stayed the same size for eons despite weight fluctuations on every other body part. I was even able to wear my original e-ring and wedding band all the way through both pregnancies so I was felt fairly confident that there would be no need for future re-sizing.
As for choosing carat weight, I balanced out wanting something that looked substantial enough to wear on its own but wouldn''t break the bank. For me, this fit the bill perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results