shape
carat
color
clarity

better picture, still need the wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purpleeagle

Rough_Rock
I recently got engaged. I bought this ring from an online dealer. They where excellent and I have no regrets. But it will be a while before they carry the matching wedding band in Plat. Does anyone know where to get the matching wedding band? I don''t know who makes the ring. They just said it was made for them, but wouldn''t say by who.

Round three stone.jpg

umgoblue2003

Rough_Rock
where did you get that ring?! it''s AWESOME!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What exactly does the matching wedding band look like? A white gold ring? A channel set eternity band? A curved band? You could pair a lot with that ring - I''m curious as to what they say the matching wedding band looks like. Then we could recommend places to find something similar.

purpleeagle

Rough_Rock
I bought it through Uniondiamond.com Thank you for the comment. They where great. They said they will carry the matching wedding band soon, so maybe my problem is solved.

purpleeagle

Rough_Rock
I just got a picture of what the matching band is suppose to look like. This one is gold, but the one that is made for it, will be in plat. I could wait, or if you know of one that would also match......

1019_Matching_Wedding_Band.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would wait and get the matching band..it will be a stunning set..

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see them together!
1.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Cool set. Lotsa Bling goin on there.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results