shape
carat
color
clarity

my engagement ring from GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! It looks perfect on!
30.gif
Congratulations!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love that classic look.

And honestly, while I thought your ring was beautiful, what caught my eye were your hands...you should be a hand model!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Coco, your ring is STUNNING!!!! I love the way the setting makes the stone pop!! Congrats!!
30.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Nice ring! Got any handshots?????
9.gif

cocosdreamland

Rough_Rock
35.gif
thank u guys for such warm welcome and wishes! and thanx for all the complements about the rings (and my hands lol)!!! the funny thing is i never considered my hands good looking at all, i have a really bad habit of biting my nails, sometimes it got so bad that it actually bleeds, the only way for me to stop doing so is having extension and silk wrap... so if u guys paid attention on the photos, u would noticed SOMEBODY got lazy and didn''t have her nails done this week!
2.gif

i am totally in love with this ring, originally i was worry if 2ct is gonna look too overwhelming on my hand, but now i am getting used to the size and loving it! it''s just perfect! just hope i don''t start develope DSS (Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome) lol

and yes, u really can''t go wrong with the vatche x-prong sestting! it''s so classic and timeless! after looking at so many settings online and at GOG, i kept on going back to the vatche x-prong, i guess it''s the simplicity of the setting that draws me to it.

anyhow, i will try to take some outdoor pixs of my ring probably this weekends, hope u guys won''t get tired of my LOL

coco

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful classic! Congratulations!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cocos...it is gorgeous! The stone quality is great and the setting is classic with a twist! Congratulations!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Look at that HUGE sparklier with that super high polish!
I can tell from here that stone is a beauty.
More shots out in the sunlight
2.gif

Congratulations!

Scintillating...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW...so beautiful and classic !!!
30.gif
36.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Incredible stone and a perfect setting!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunner. Just gorgeous!
30.gif

cocosdreamland

Rough_Rock

Date: 4/20/2006 11:20:56 AM
Author: madeleine
That's absolutely divine! I also have a vatche x-prong with a round brilliant from GOG, but it's the baby version of yours - definitely smaller than the stunning 2c!

Have you thought yet about what wedding band you will put with your gorgeous ring? We are still considering and looking for ideas.... :)

don't u just love GOG? i was like a little kid in the candy store when i was at the store! lol

about the wedding band, i haven't decide on that one yet, i always like the look of eternity band, but worry it might look to much with the simpler design of x-prong
i did saw Maya Moonstone posted her x-prong wedding sets here , i love the simplicity of her band along side the x-prong

hope she doesn't mind, here is some of her pixs

her wedding band does remind me of the Etoile band from Tiffany

the only difference between Maya's band and the one from Tiffany is the stones are more scattered on the Tiffany's and Maya's is more aligned in the center... i do like the one from tiffany's (more scattered look) but nothing is set in stone yet.. not to mention it's much easier to have the his and hers wedding band with the Tiffany band (his without stones - comfort fit, and hers with stones)

coco

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Coco,
It''s beautiful, and you have beautiful hands too!
Congratulations.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely stone and pictures, if you could crop out the hand part and get just the diamond in some of those you''d probably see more of what people tend to get with pictures....i think alot of what people do here is take a bigger picture and then zoom into the image and crop out the diamond or get a closer up shot of the hand etc, with these huge 4MB pictures and the like, it makes it easy to take a farther away shot then just crop out what you want. i bet if you go into some of those hand shots and crop out the diamond you will see amazing details, in some of those pictures you can see the fire that baby throws off!!

your hands are nice too. more pictures!

cocosdreamland

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/21/2006 1:03:48 PM
Author: Mara
lovely stone and pictures, if you could crop out the hand part and get just the diamond in some of those you''d probably see more of what people tend to get with pictures....i think alot of what people do here is take a bigger picture and then zoom into the image and crop out the diamond or get a closer up shot of the hand etc, with these huge 4MB pictures and the like, it makes it easy to take a farther away shot then just crop out what you want. i bet if you go into some of those hand shots and crop out the diamond you will see amazing details, in some of those pictures you can see the fire that baby throws off!!

your hands are nice too. more pictures!
thanx for the tip Mara! i will definitely try to do that tonite

what i''ve tried is to take really close shots of the ring alone but all pixs turned out fuzzy and out of focus... i finally gave up and take the hand shots from a distance instead

think i will try to take some ring shots when it''s sunny out and see if that works too!

thanx again

coco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results