shape
carat
color
clarity

show me different prong heads

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
Hello, I''m new here and was interested in having a custom made 3/4ths e-ring similar to Mara''s ring, but not a full eternity. I''ve done some looking around on here and her ring is made just how I like it. I wanted to know what options of 4 prong heads; since I don''t care for six prongs do I have if I want the e-ring and wedding ring to sit pretty flush. I would love to see the different types that are out there. I''m not really good with name styles so I figure visual will be better for me:)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif
If you go the the Eye Candy folder in show me the ring forum you will find most if not all PSers rings posted in there and start working through. There is a lot to look at but plenty of 4 prong, double split prong, bezel set, buttercup heads etc all with the info by the pic. HTH.

Here is the thread you need https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-forum-engagement-ring-folder-eye-candy.5429/

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Matatora might have a few to compare somewhere as she was facing a similar delima with her first e-ring. In the meantime there is a thread with Eternity wedding sets and many go into detail about the head.

you can find it here

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, welcome to PS! Here is a pic of my old ER setting with a 4 prong head that I really like a lot. It does allow for a wedding band to sit flush and while it is not on an eternity band I think it could work on one if you wanted. I like how it has little tulip or leaf designs on either side of the main 4 prongs and is still open to show off the stone. It''s something a little different than the usual 4 prong head.

cmsaqua4.jpg

genette

Shiny_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo I looked at the thread you provided and it gave me a better idea. Thank you all for helping me out here. I really appreciate it:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results