shape
carat
color
clarity

Perfect Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

garnetcat

Rough_Rock

I am wondering whether anyone could help me. I am looking for a sapphire ring for years but nothing really catches my fancy....until I see this sapphire ring. I have been looking for this ring/similar to this ring for quite some time but could not find it in any place...I have even tried ebay! And how much would such a ring/similar ring cost? I have been deliberating for years and is finally ready to ''blow'' my wallet away although my inner nerd kept telling me that with the amount of money I budgeted, I could get the next few generations of graphic card for my computer or paying towards that really cool flat and huge screen TV. I am from Singapore so the seller must be able to send the ring overseas. Thanks! Sorry for multiple postinjg -- I first posted this at Colored Stones Forum and realized that I should have posted this here instead.

blfav1234.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It is very lovely! But where is it from?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a bracelet. It was on another thread.

Linda

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow....that sure reminds me of this piece from www.davidkeelingjewellery.com ! (but I like David's better, with the different shaped sapphires..)

Come to think of it, I don't know if it's a bracelet or a ring...whatever...it's scrumptious.

Why not give David a call/email and ask how much such a masterpiece would cost? He posts here occasionally.

widget

misage.jpg

garnetcat

Rough_Rock
Thanks! You mean it is a bracelet??? I did see someone wearing this ring....or a similar one to the bracelet 6 months ago....I wondered whether the lady customed made it or something. I am staring at her ring so much that I must be drooling.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Garnetcat...isn''t the picture you posted a bracelet with a matching ring hanging from it?

widget

garnetcat

Rough_Rock
Yes, yes. yes. That''s the ring I have seen! I was so mortified to be pointed that it is a bracelet -- I swear I have seen the ring. It is just too tacky to ask the lady when she got the ring from....So...er....can anyone identify this ring???

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm afraid I am the one who posted this here without a proper label. The ring & bracelet are by Chanel - a collection called 'Nuit Etoilee'. Do they make it anymore?

It has a cousin at Pearlman's (link), but the ring and bracelet by David Keeling seem to be closer relatives... on the pave side. Haven't looked around for others, although I wouldn't be surprised if the designed inspired allot of follow-up.

All I know...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results