shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY...The Infamous Tacori Rings of Ms. PunchNPie75

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your rings are gorgeous & well worth the wait!
36.gif
The detail is just lovely & I adore the side view! Yum!
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW PnP, I know you had a stressful time with those rings but OH MY GOODNESS! It was definately worth it!!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
PnP, those rings are really beautiful. You have great taste. I really love those.

Shay

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohh PnP, they are just beautiful!!! I''m so glad that everything is finally perfect with your rings!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow PnP! Very beautiful!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, definitely worth the wait for us to see!!!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I cant wait to wear the wedding band too...25 more days, yikes!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
HOLY WOW!! THOSE ARE GORGEOUS RINGS!!! Just beautiful! I love all the detail!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!!

Are you just so happy this ordeal is overwith??? The rings look great. Very substantial.. I can tell from the pics verses mine... wow, it looks great.

SOOOOO HOW DOES IT FIT?????
4.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2005 3:03:06 PM
Author: laney
FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!!

Are you just so happy this ordeal is overwith??? The rings look great. Very substantial.. I can tell from the pics verses mine... wow, it looks great.

SOOOOO HOW DOES IT FIT?????
4.gif

ACK! They are actually slightly BIG now because I lost 20 lbs! When they are together they are ok but when its cooler it doesnt so much swing to the side but it shakes up and down. So then I think, hmmm, should I have stayed with the 5.75? But in humid weather, they are ok, even by themselves. I guess having it a bit bigger (and adding sizing beads if needed) is good so in the future if my fingers get bigger i can still wear them.

Laney I ADORE how your rings look with that new stone! gah! i wanna bigger one...

THANKS everyone!
35.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Stunning set!
30.gif
I''ll take yours when you get a bigger one
2.gif
You are one lucky lady. Wear them well.
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely wedding set!
36.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
These are my favorite rings on pricescope! I hope mine come out similar!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I love your Tacori rings from EVERY ANGLE...just beautiful.
30.gif

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I know this is an old post....
but I''m sooooo excited to see your rings because I ordered something very similar!

I''m getting the Rosebud minus the 2 side diamonds with the wide band 3.8 mm. Princess cut though (1.5 CT) w/scroll engraving around the bottom half.

Question:
1. Did you have your center diamond set low, medium or high? My jeweler is going to set the diamond...

2. Do you like your width? My mom thought it was a little clunky and showed a lot of metal on the sides. I''m not having second thoughts, I just hope it I like it!

3. I didn''t order the w-band yet... Tacori said that 2229 matches the 2259- BIG but I had the Tacori rep measure both. The e-ring was 3.8 mm and the 2229 band was 4 mm so they weren''t exactly the same width. Do you know what yours are?

My BF will be picking it up the week of May 8 and I won''t be able to see it until he decides to give it to me
7.gif
He wants there to be some sort of surprise... I hope he hides it well because I don''t to run across it when I''m putting laundry away or something!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I know this is an older thread, but I just love PNP''s ring set. It looks just right on her hand!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2006 3:18:46 PM
Author: aquarius_ser

but I''m sooooo excited to see your rings because I ordered something very similar!

I''m getting the Rosebud minus the 2 side diamonds with the wide band 3.8 mm. Princess cut though (1.5 CT) w/scroll engraving around the bottom half.

Question:

1. Did you have your center diamond set low, medium or high? My jeweler is going to set the diamond...

2. Do you like your width? My mom thought it was a little clunky and showed a lot of metal on the sides. I''m not having second thoughts, I just hope it I like it!

3. I didn''t order the w-band yet... Tacori said that 2229 matches the 2259- BIG but I had the Tacori rep measure both. The e-ring was 3.8 mm and the 2229 band was 4 mm so they weren''t exactly the same width. Do you know what yours are?

My BF will be picking it up the week of May 8 and I won''t be able to see it until he decides to give it to me
7.gif
He wants there to be some sort of surprise... I hope he hides it well because I don''t to run across it when I''m putting laundry away or something!

Hi Aquarius!
Congrats on your upcoming engagement, very exciting! I''ll try to answer your questions one by one
21.gif

1- Tacori set my stone and I was told that it was set "medium" in the prongs. The table of the diamond is pretty much even with the tops of the prongs.

2- we actually had this set custom made to MAKE it thicker and chunkier, so I absolutely love the wider bands! we originally ordered the standard, thinner Rosebud (2259) but changed it to add the three stone head to the thicker bands of the 2229. It looked better on my hand and felt more "me" to me. I really dont see a lot of metal on the sides when I look at it. I can see the milgrain which I like but the metal that holds in the pave, not really. Everything kind of "blends" into one big sparkle after a while. Even the center prongs and three stones kind of blur into one big sparkle :)

3-The 2229 and 2259 are both pretty much the same style, but as I recall the 2259 (rosebud) band is thinner than the Koala (2229) band. I think if you ordered the thinner band you would definitely see a difference in size. As for my 2229 e-ring and 2229 w-band, they are pretty much the same size (I think i recall it being about 3.8 mm). I dont have my loupe here at home (at work) so I dont have exact measurements. If I had to eyeball it I would say maybe the w-band is a teeny bit bigger but if it is its probably only like a tenth of a mm bigger. They really look the same to me. :)

ANy more questions feel free to ask. Cant wait to see your sparkler, it sounds divine!

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
VEDY VEDY NICE...CONGRATS

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/18/2006 9:11:10 PM
Author: PunchNPie75

Date: 4/18/2006 3:18:46 PM
Author: aquarius_ser

Question:

7.gif

Hi Aquarius!
Congrats on your upcoming engagement, very exciting! I''ll try to answer your questions one by one
21.gif

1- Tacori set my stone and I was told that it was set ''medium'' in the prongs. The table of the diamond is pretty much even with the tops of the prongs.

2- we actually had this set custom made to MAKE it thicker and chunkier, so I absolutely love the wider bands! we originally ordered the standard, thinner Rosebud (2259) but changed it to add the three stone head to the thicker bands of the 2229. It looked better on my hand and felt more ''me'' to me. I really dont see a lot of metal on the sides when I look at it. I can see the milgrain which I like but the metal that holds in the pave, not really. Everything kind of ''blends'' into one big sparkle after a while. Even the center prongs and three stones kind of blur into one big sparkle :)

3-The 2229 and 2259 are both pretty much the same style, but as I recall the 2259 (rosebud) band is thinner than the Koala (2229) band. I think if you ordered the thinner band you would definitely see a difference in size. As for my 2229 e-ring and 2229 w-band, they are pretty much the same size (I think i recall it being about 3.8 mm). I dont have my loupe here at home (at work) so I dont have exact measurements. If I had to eyeball it I would say maybe the w-band is a teeny bit bigger but if it is its probably only like a tenth of a mm bigger. They really look the same to me. :)

ANy more questions feel free to ask. Cant wait to see your sparkler, it sounds divine!
Thanks for your responses! I''m leaning towards a medium to high setting. my ring size is 5.5 and I''m 5'' 7" so my hands and I aren''t exactly "petite"... thats also why I liked the wider band, I just think I''m "big" enough to handle it and it looked nice on my hand. My mom is only 5''2" with small hands so maybe that''s why she thought it was clunky.

I got the Rosebud because I love the prongs as opposed to the Koala which has a double prong. I didn''t think the double prongs showed off the diamond as much.

Anyhow, we haven''t order the w-band yet. We''re going to wait since the e-ring was expensive enough!!
9.gif
They said the e-ring Rosebud (BIG) would match the w-band Koala. I guess it is .2 mm bigger but like you said, you can barely tell. I am going to get the eternity on the w-band because of the spinning factor.

I really liked the scroll engraving and I wanted to incorporate it somehow in the set, so the Tacori rep (at a show) suggested going around the bottom half of the e-ring...I thought it was a great idea so I ordered it, I just wish I could have seen it beforehand. I can''t envision things too well I guess!

I''ll be sure to post after he gives it to me! They''re shipping week of May 8 and we''re going on vacation May 13-23 so I doubt I''ll get it before vacation
15.gif
but o''well, good things come to those who wait !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results