shape
carat
color
clarity

WINK rocks again – check THIS out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm websailor...then I think you should post a glamour shot and we can compare!

LOL Wink- she WAS a little cranky!
1.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 8/26/2004 4:09:45 PM moremoremore wrote:

Web sailor- I am giving some serious thought to getting a teeny little H&A to put on a little 'necklace' (a/k/a name tag) for my cat...princess Gracie! She IS a princess and deserves a diamond. The only reason I don't think I will is b/c they never ever ever go outside so I think a collar would just bug her. She deserves it! ----------------

I think that would be very nice.....too bad she doesn't wear a collar!

websailor

Brilliant_Rock

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Just a little bump requested so people could see the light flashes from diamonds....

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
bump for AGBF

I believe you were looking for this bracelet in Rocky talky.

Very big and sparkly!

Lori
21.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2004 7:41:18 PM
Author:cflutist
Wink just custom made this bracelet for me. It is 6.5 inches long (instead of the standard 7”) and thus holds only 32 (instead of 35) diamonds of which are .33s, G/H in color and VS2/SI1 in clarity. And … since I have small wrists, I was lucky to save a little extra $ on the diamonds because the bracelet was shorter than normal!! We couldn’t use a stock mounting because they only go up to .25s, thus the hand assembled bracelet.

I had to look this up again because all the talk about tennis bracelets in threads today made me want to try to determine the cost of one! I, also, have small wrists, but they may not be as small as yours. I probably would need 7 inches. I am wondering about what color and clarity to get. (Also: did you get ideal cut stones?) Preliminary looking at prices suggests the stones alone would cost around $28,000 to $35,000! I think I would have to do lay-away!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/23/2005 11:35:35 PM
Author: AGBF
Also: did you get ideal cut stones?

Sorry I asked. The information was in the thread. I just refreshed my memory with it. Wink says they were hearts and arrows, but not advertized as such? (How does that affect pricing?)

Deb

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
cflutist, your bracelets are gorgeous, I love them both, they''re stunning. Enjoy!
Websailor, you get a gold star for such a fab choice of present.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the look of the two bracelets together (I know you don''t always wear them like that). They are beautiful!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous bracelet!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF,

I would give Wink a call and have him price out the various combinations that you are interested in.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist
35.gif

today my wife ask me....how big is a 10ct bracelet? so i show her your 10ct + "MONSTER BRACELET" she was drooling.
9.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
WHOAAA!!!!!! I thought that meant .33 CTW!!!!!! NOT EACH STONE! I am impressed. That is a beautiful bracelet, with lovely prongs. I have never seen such prongs before. Thanks for bumping it, DF! I probably never would have seen it otherwise.
23.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Oh DF, now you're in trouble!!!!! There's only one thing for you to do now - call up Wink and tell him you need a tennis bracelet like Cflutists before you wife's next (insert here: bithday, anniversary, other date)!!!!
11.gif

Never, ever, EVER, show your BW my sweet Princess's diamonds...it will hurt your wallet every time.....well, unless that was your intention to start with.....

LOL!!!!!

You have to love women for the way THEY sparkle when they are given such nice gifts. Of all her joys in life, her nice diamonds are near the top of Cflutist's list (hopefully I'm above them, but I'm not always sure of that!!!!). I do try to keep her happy.....
17.gif

Thanks for the bump!
35.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 10:56:15 PM
Author: lizz
WHOAAA!!!!!! I thought that meant .33 CTW!!!!!! NOT EACH STONE! I am impressed. That is a beautiful bracelet, with lovely prongs. I have never seen such prongs before. Thanks for bumping it, DF! I probably never would have seen it otherwise.
23.gif
Lizz,

Yeah, they are a bit large....though Cflutist was asking if she should have gotten point 0.5 ct stones within a month of getting it. DARN THAT DIAMOND SHRINKAGE FACTOR!!!!!!!

She still asks if it seems small every now and then. I just give her the raised eyebrows look.
11.gif

Wink did a wonderful job on it - the bracelet is custom made and she and Wink discussed the prongs. She likes the look of the diamonds more than anything else, so she was trying to maximize the visible stone area.

Being a Mechanical Engineer, it is pretty neat to see how it is constructed and how the bracelet "works". It is quite strong and doesn''t twist at all in comparison to her smaller bracelet. It lies on her wrist beautifully.

I think it''s only been off her wrist a few times since she got it (she wears her jewelry 24x7), and that is for cleaning....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2006 3:13:03 PM
Author: websailor
Oh DF, now you''re in trouble!!!!! There''s only one thing for you to do now - call up Wink and tell him you need a tennis bracelet like Cflutists before you wife''s next (insert here: bithday, anniversary, other date)!!!!
11.gif

Never, ever, EVER, show your BW my sweet Princess''s diamonds...it will hurt your wallet every time.....well, unless that was your intention to start with.....

LOL!!!!!
websailor
and.....your credit card # is ???
31.gif
mine don''t go that high.
8.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
We were trying out our new waterproof digital camera, the Olympus Stylus 720, (good to 10ft for 1 hr), that we plan to take to Tahiti when we return in Jan 2007. It's a bit early for this, but Cflutist bought it now because I'm going on photo safari in Juneau, while Cflutist is going to Mendenhall Glacier when we cruise to Alaska in May 2006. She figured we needed 2 digital cameras if we wanted any glacier pics.
18.gif

Yeah, a pretty feeble excuse if you ask me, but at least it was logical....

So, what to take pictures of to try out the camera??? I wonder what is readily at hand to take photos of????

LOL!!! You had to ask?

Here is a test picture taken late afternoon with the sunlight shining through the dining room window.

small P4140318a.jpg

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
This picture was taken at night under the kitchen halogen lights - trying out White Balance settings. You can see the difference in the skin tones between the two pictures.

small P4150338.JPG

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
This shows the bracelets spread apart so you can see the difference between 0.16 and 0.33 ct stones. LOL, she thinks both of these have mysteriously shrunk becuase she thinks they are "small"....

At the mall yesterday, during the Peeps Show, I had her look at a 3 ct total weight bracelet, just to try to convince her that diamonds DON''T really shrink....
29.gif

I don''t think it worked.
41.gif

small P4160355.JPG

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2006 2:01:35 PM
Author: websailor
This shows the bracelets spread apart so you can see the difference between 0.16 and 0.33 ct stones. LOL, she thinks both of these have mysteriously shrunk becuase she thinks they are ''small''....

At the mall yesterday, during the Peeps Show, I had her look at a 3 ct total weight bracelet, just to try to convince her that diamonds DON''T really shrink....
29.gif

I don''t think it worked.
41.gif

LOL! Spoken like most men.

Remember, with women stricken with diamond lust, logic is at best a poor tool and an absolutely useless defense! As they say in France,

"Viva la difference!"

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those pictures of the two diamond bracelets together just take my breath away - stunning!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2006 10:56:15 PM
Author: lizz
23.gif
Lizz, I am pretty happy with the prongs ... the safety of 4 prongs, but made to look like a 3 prong bracelet
so that you can see the roundness of the stones (4 prong bracelets make the diamonds look more square
to me).

Thanks for the compliment.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/17/2006 3:11:45 PM
Author: Sundial
Those pictures of the two diamond bracelets together just take my breath away - stunning!!!
Thanks Sundial. I don''t normally wear both bracelets at the same time.
Maybe only when I play an orchestra concert or when we go out to a fancy dinner (which is rarely).

We really are trying out my new digital camera.

Too many buttons, too many menus, too many settings, ... too complicated for my brain. LOL
I do want to learn how to use it before we go on our Alaska Cruise in May 2006.

Good thing though, it is the same brand as Websailor''s camera (he has a 10x optical zoom) so
we can share xD Picture Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results