shape
carat
color
clarity

Beach theme invitations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see she restructured her site...to get to ours you go into Custom and then go through 'next' until you see the Tropical Breeze. Here is her picture. Ours looked exactly the same except I tied the raffia around the entire invite twice (just horizontally in the middle) then tied. I will see if I can find a pic of the inside, which is what I thought was really beautiful with the scripted font!

twinpalms.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a shot of inside...we used a very similar font, but I did two types of fonts for a bit of a different look (one for the first letters and one for the rest of the letters).

tropicalbreezepalmtree3 copy.JPG

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I realize this thread is quite old now but as I was doing a search here for the same thing I thought I''d add my own link to help others that may be looking for the same. I came across this lady''s site while doing searches on beach weddings and she has some great theme ideas for the wedding/reception as well as links to sites for beach wedding invites.

http://www.askginka.com/themes/nautical_beachtheme.htm

gennifer

Rough_Rock
Ideal Rock,
Where did you find the sand dollar/shell invitation? I LOVE IT!

Thanks...

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Researcher,

We did really simple square invitations with sepia print and I enclosed a starfish in each one. I will have to take a picture and post them, but I am a huge fan of www.hellolucky.com for invitations as well. I attached one, not sure if the coral color suites you, but you can do them in any color. They have a lot of fun invitations. I also love Elum.

coral_dot.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Here are mine.

TJ6199lr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results