shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction -- hope my stay here is short!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I have been reading these forums for months after my boyfriend and I found pricescope, which helped us in selecting an engagement ring! My boyfriend and I have been together for close to two years, started serious ring shopping in February, and we''re having a shared prong eternity engagement ring designed by Quest Jewelers. The due date of the ring is actually tomorrow, but after I saw the last CAD images my boyfriend kicked me out of the lines of communication so I''m semi in the dark right now
1.gif
Buuut, he promised I will have my ring at least for a few days before I finish school next month so I can show it off to classmates and sorority sisters
2.gif
So that means hopefully I will have the ring in the next three weeks or so!

I want to thank so many pricescopers who unknowingly aided us in finding the perfect ring for me, through encouragement and eye candy inspiration. I will certainly be posting pictures as soon as I get it. Good luck to all of you other ladies in waiting!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey there!! Welcome to the LIWs!
35.gif

Congratulations on your upcoming engagement and on a beautiful ring!! Please share your proposal story and ring pictures with us once he has proposed!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the LIWs! It sounds like your stay will be short and sweet.
1.gif

Out of curiousity, does your sorority have any sort of ring ceremony? I''ve had sisters tell me that I have to get engaged before I graduate so I can have one. Luckily, my BF''s timeline seems to work out with that!
2.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Well we don't really have an exact ceremony... we have sort of a surprise announcement to the sorority, done in a special way... a ritual... but as you probably know, I can't really tell
2.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I understand completely. I thought ours was a secret, too, until one girl''s boyfriend used our ceremony to propose to her!
33.gif
It was very sweet though, and it seemed to be her dream proposal.

And be sure to keep us updated as to any developments!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
welcome to PS... Quest is currently making my ring now too (take #2- we are already engaged!)

sounds like you won''t be a LIW for long
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Icekid: You can't post a comment like that and not elaborate. Give us a little detail at least. I'd prefer a detailed case history though. I thought you just upgraded your diamond a few months back????

Lindsey: Welcome to the LIW!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Hey *Lindsey*. I bet you are so excited!! I can''t wait to see pictures when you get your ring!! I have tried to tell my bf about wanting to get my ring before graduation for the sorority ceremony but I don''t think it is going to happen
7.gif
. I hope it does for you though because I know how special it is!! I LOVE your dog. Do you have any more pics? We have a 4lb black and tan Chihuahua who is our baby... he loves wearing clothes too but my bf won''t let me put him in pink
20.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
indecisive --

Pictures of my baby -- boy do I ever!

http://www.theelizabethtaylor.com/pictures.html

I haven''t updated that site in a long time, but lots of puppy pics. Her name is obviously Elizabeth Taylor, she is about 4.5 pounds. She is a fantastic dog, even if she doesn''t know that she is one!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
hey Lindsey, what house are you? my house had just like you said "a suprise announcement done in a ritual way"

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 2:55:01 PM
Author: allycat0303
Icekid: You can''t post a comment like that and not elaborate. Give us a little detail at least. I''d prefer a detailed case history though. I thought you just upgraded your diamond a few months back????
ally- haha, I''ve posted bits and pieces about it other places but I guess just not in threads that you have seen!

I wish we still had pm! Does anyone have your email address? I haven''t REALLY gone public w/ the whole thing, and was kind of considering waiting to do so until the new ring is finished. But oh well, short story is- I got a new stone (same size, better color) and there were problems w/ the WF setting. So, I am getting a new one!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
and Lindsey- sorry to threadjack
1.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous!!! And of course she isn''t a dog... she is a lady
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS!!!
35.gif

Elizabeth Taylor is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all the puppy pictures in PS!....I don''t post one of mine because I''m afraid my BF would one day log on, recognize him and catch me!
32.gif

I hope your stay is short!!!

M~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to ask how you decided on the name Elizabeth Taylor....did it have anything to do with Charlotte on SATC? (Cuz I love her!!!)

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS and congratulations!! I can''t wait to see pictures!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
FireGoddess -- it most certainly did have to do with Charlotte from SATC
1.gif

Diamonds Are Hot! -- I''m a Sigma Kappa!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to be late but....WELCOME, LINDSEY!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 8:22:43 PM
Author: *Lindsey*
FireGoddess -- it most certainly did have to do with Charlotte from SATC
1.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just loved Charlotte. She was my favorite. And the Elizabeth Taylor spaniel story line was the cutest!!

I''m not a LIW but I do want to welcome you to PS!
35.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, will Elizabeth Taylor be getting any ''doggy bling''?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results