shape
carat
color
clarity

IM new can some body help me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi my name is Torrian. Im a 19 year old and i just going in to this Gemstone collection thing you guys do.

i have a 30.00 Ct 20mm round tanzanite gemStone and i dont know how to sell it?

DO i take it do Jewelry stores ?

DO i take it to a Pawn shop?

Or do i take it to a appraiser

what should i do

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30 cts! That''s pretty big. Such a stone has story...
2.gif
Where is it from? Any chance for pictures?

As with anything, the value goes all over the place with quality, but even though Tanzanite is available in relatively large sizes relative to other precious materials, 30 cts is still quite allot. Especially round...

Sure I''d do an appraisal. And you should end up with some good advice from the appraiser about how to go about selling the piece too.

My 2c

jjdon

Rough_Rock
I seriously doubt that you have a 30 ct. tanzanite - I don''t doubt you, I doubt that it''s tanzanite. If it is, and it has any color and clarity, it''s worth like about $250,000. (Not an appraisal, an offhand comment) Even a junky one that size would be worth quite a lot. Tanzanite that big is almost impossiible to find.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d take it to an appraiser. They can advise you of the true value and where to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results