shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your under 1/2 carat engagement rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure there''s a thread out there already but I can''t find it if there is. I just got a .20 ct temporary replacement ering and I was wondering how many others have smaller stones. I know with it being PS and all that most are larger stones. Perhaps a pre upgrade or someone who just prefers smaller stones. How does it look on your hand. What do people say. Mine is kind of a downgrade. From a 2ctw set to a .20 princess in a cathedral setting. I have a .25 seven stone band I want to get a match of to put on each side to give it some oomph.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
You have to start the thread with your own picture of course
28.gif
I don''t have one but I believe it was sweetpink that did a thread for under 1ct rings which will have some rings with the size you are looking for. Here is the link for you.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/under-1ct-diamonds.25028/

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I''ve been searching for awhile. I wish I could post pics. I just took some yesterday and they are all blurry.
32.gif
So I had someone else take some and they''re cut off in the middle or halfway up. I just got a camera and now I don''t know how to use the stupid thing. I''m so digitally challanged.
38.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Bummer about the cam but I''m glad you found the link helpful!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously doubt it''s the camera. I should be living in the 18th century. I''d fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results