shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Alternative for engagment rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
I have found the engagment ring of my dreams. When I reached the designer the ring is priced at over $125,000.
I love the setting most of all. Is there a good alternative to a diamond, that will last??
I would even consider using a semi-precious stone for the center.
28.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
probably the wrong forum, but ruby and sapphires

E B

Ideal_Rock
What are your favorite colors? A blue sapphire might be gorgeous, as would a pink or yellow. I think rubies and emeralds are more expensive, but they'd work as well. Would you be open to a moissanite?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Discussing simulants isn''t allowed here.
2.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
There are many possibilities for a colored stone ering. Sapphires are my favorite. I''ve seen rubies, emeralds and aquamarines. Mine, a PS member, has a gorgeous spessertite garnet I believe. Check out the eye candy in the colored stones forum.
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 5:18:38 PM
Author: kaleigh
2.gif

Oops! I''m sorry.
26.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you tell us who the designer is?? You have peaked my curiousity?? Or post a pic of the setting??

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 5:18:38 PM
Author: kaleigh
2.gif

Thank you, Kaleigh.

Charter of this board: "Issues related to diamond grading (cut, color, clarity, etc), pricing, and settings. Please post here only natural diamond related questions and information."
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results