shape
carat
color
clarity

Splitsville?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Can''t say I''ve heard anything, but these two are sooooo overexposed in the press. If it''s true, it''s a shame that another couple splits so close to the delivery of their child. Another part of me just wants to
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
everytime I see another story on them.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would like to think it''s not true...just because I don''t think he''d walk out on her pregnant with his child at 7 months...a kid of his is everything he wanted...doubt that they would just ''split'' because he is sleeping on the couch and she''s uncomfortable late in her pregnancy.
20.gif

I found this from April 4: Seems like a similar article to the link up above for April 6, Recycled Info?

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=133633

But a quick google search didn''t yield much else, it hasn''t been reported to any of the online gossip sites or anything yet.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how true it is or not but I wouldn''t be shocked. I''ve never really thought Brad Pitt was as sincere as he likes to make people believe that he is. It''s happened, look at K-fed? haha
28.gif
I''m not comparing the two but regular guys leave their pregnant wives/girlfriends on occassion, sometimes, it''s the pregnant wife/girlfriend that leaves the relationship. S*** happens.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it isn''t true after all the kafuffle over his marriage and leaving Jen - to go through all that and now to have a child on the way would be a terrible shame. I am not saying he was right in leaving JA or doing what he did, but it just seems he paid a high price for the life and woman he has now as well as JA losing him as her Husband, and to bail now......plus AJ''s kids look upon him as their Dad too I have heard, it would be hard for them too - fingers crossed it isn''t true, but it normally seems once these rumours start that there is no smoke without fire.
8.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wouldn''t shock me one teensy bit. What does Dr. Phil say: The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior --- AND --- if they''ll do it with ya, they''ll do it TO ya (cheatin'', that is).

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this relationship ever ends, I predict she'll be the one to dump him. That said, I believe that this story is craploid crapola written for the sole purpose of selling papers.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 10:03:26 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
If this relationship ever ends, I predict she''ll be the one to dump him. That said, I believe that this story is craploid crapola written for the sole purpose of selling papers.
I couldn''t agree more!!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 9:52:59 AM
Author: Lorelei
kafuffle
this is the BEST word! Is this a made up term or a Brit term?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I highly doubt it''s true. Plus, as others have said, I picture her leaving him if and when it ever happens.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I hope its not true for the sake of the children. The superficial has reported the same thing.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2006 10:34:17 AM
Author: fire&ice

kafuffle
Ha F&I ! I think it might be a Brit word - we do have some descriptive ones and I use kafuffle quite a lot! Say kafuffle to most Brits and they will know what you mean, along with if you say " it''s a bit parky today" most Brits will know you mean it is cold!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It wasn''t on Superficial last nite!!

I do agree that when the leaving time comes, she will be the one to leave him. By all reports, he is smitten with her, her kids and the fact that she is going to have HIS child, his dream come true.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 11:47:26 AM
Author: Mara
It wasn''t on Superficial last nite!!

I do agree that when the leaving time comes, she will be the one to leave him. By all reports, he is smitten with her, her kids and the fact that she is going to have HIS child, his dream come true.
I still don''t buy that his has always wanted children. I mean I know that he adopted her kids but I don''t really think that was his intentions, IMO, I think he hooked up with Jolie because of who she is and that she had kids to say ''see I really did want kids'' but it was just a stunt to make him look better. When I see the two together, I don''t see love...I see really nothing than 2 people standing next to each. IMO, nothing about Brad Pitt seems genuine. I thought that when he was with Jennifer Aniston and I think that now.

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
well I''m biased. I''ve never like Jennifer Aniston. (oh and I just noticed that Jen''s and Angie''s initials are opposites! JA and AJ - ha!)

But even before Brad was with Jen - he did a lot of interviews where he professed to be a "Family man" at heart. His family is even quoted as saying that. Not that reports = true but still. He''s been saying this forever - I tend to believe that about him. And I''ve even read some reports from Jen (way back when they were first dating) saying how Brad was always telling her he wants to start a family.

And how would anyone know that he is sleeping on the couch? And if he is - how is that any indication of anything besides the fact that he was more comfortable sleeping on the couch?

Really it seems like this couple can''t win. Stay out of the media - people make up stories about how you are either getting married in some secret affair or how you are on the verge of breaking up. Go out and show your face and people complain that you are too overexposed. Like I said - I am biased. I don''t like JA and I DO like AJ. I think that both of them could stand to eat a sandwich or ten - but still. I''m pulling for Brangelina to make it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree on the family thing, he has been saying that FOREVER. I don''t know how genuine of a person he is (he''s an actor!) but I do believe he really wants a family of his own..he has been sooo into AJ''s kids and this upcoming birth, I just don''t think he''d leave for silly reasons. Then again I don''t have a reason to think he''s some evil dirty dog. He''s just an actor!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Don''t want to cause a Kafluffle here
2.gif
- love that word!- but Brad does love kids & has always wanted them. As far as their romance working or not, I have no idea - but I wish them the best.

Aniston always seemed very one dimensional, needy & never had a solid family background in which to nuture her own.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I too would be shocked if they broke up considering she is 7 months pregnant.
Also I don''t think that Brad Pitt is like Charlie Sheen.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 4:06:15 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

kafuffle

I agree, I haven''t heard this in a LONG time, but its a great word..
9.gif
Really? I think I use the word kafuffle in my daily verbal diarreha...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
well, it seems unlikely to me at this point. but it will still be interesting to see how their relationship plays out...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 5:57:58 PM
Author: soulsis

Date: 4/6/2006 4:06:15 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

kafuffle

I agree, I haven''t heard this in a LONG time, but its a great word..
9.gif
Really? I think I use the word kafuffle in my daily verbal diarreha...
I think it may be Yiddush actually! One of those words like schmuck and shmutz and... can''t think of another one right now, but one of those words that make it into everyday vocabulary!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
he talked about wanting children when engaged to ms danner...and that was some years back.

movie zombie

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I always have to ask...is it TRUE true, or TABLOID true?
20.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
I agree with others here who said AJ will be the one to do the dumping. She seems easily bored. I heard that Billy Bob Thornton was quoted as saying AJ was "too much woman" for him to handle. I think that''s code for "she''s crazy" (as her own father said). And remember, Billy Bob was engaged to Laura Dern when Angelina hooked up with him! I can''t understand why some men choose "crazy/challenge" over "normal/easy".....
20.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always thought of her a getting bored easily also. Just hope she don''t get bored of being a mom!!

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 11:08:03 PM
kafuffle this is the BEST word! Is this a made up term or a Brit term?

Author:
soulsis
I think it may be Yiddush actually! One of those words like schmuck and shmutz and... can''t think of another one right now, but one of those words that make it into everyday vocabulary!

Apparently it''s Scottish! I never knew that.

Merriam Webster

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
As much as one can analyze something they truly know nothing about
20.gif
2.gif
...it seems unlikely to me they'd split so soon considering he legally adopted her children and they have his last name as well now. She seems like someone who would take a lot of thought into doing that to her children on a whim.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this could be a tabloid cook up to sell papers, I really and truly hope they aren''t going to split after all they went through to be together - especially for the children''s sake.

Thanks for the origin of kafuffle Cinnabar! It is one of those words I have always used but never given any thought to where it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results