shape
carat
color
clarity

Collar Conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I love her! She''s just precious! That''s a great color for her too.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 2:40:16 AM
Author: Pricescope
This season it's all about natural/earthy so i would go with raw leather or vegetable colored suede.

Unfortunately for our own dog the main fashion requirement is durability - big chunky stainless steel choker - no fun last season trend.
39.gif

I'll second that. My dogs are cute in their own, huge, metal-choke-collar kind of way...even one of those snapped a link one day. I had to literally football tackle Mahrette as she went for this poor old lady's Bichon. She was all cute and liked my chin once I was LYING ON TOP OF HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. Gah! Why do people not keep their dogs on leashes. Why?!

Anyway, Mat, I sort of like the black-and-hot-pink idea for Ava. The turquoise one is cute though. I'm a sucker for that pink/blk poka dot look though.

ETA: Awww! I didn't see the pics until just now! That collar really works
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes, Mata! I thought I noticed Ava wearing that collar in one of your recent pictures and I thought -Hey, she did get the cute collar for Ava!! It looks very cute on her. I love the color
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
31.gif

Date: 4/7/2006 8:49:31 PM
Author: rainbowtrout

Date: 1/15/2006 2:40:16 AM
Author: Pricescope
This season it''s all about natural/earthy so i would go with raw leather or vegetable colored suede.

Unfortunately for our own dog the main fashion requirement is durability - big chunky stainless steel choker - no fun last season trend.
39.gif

I''ll second that. My dogs are cute in their own, huge, metal-choke-collar kind of way...even one of those snapped a link one day. I had to literally football tackle Mahrette as she went for this poor old lady''s Bichon. She was all cute and liked my chin once I was LYING ON TOP OF HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. Gah! Why do people not keep their dogs on leashes. Why?!

Anyway, Mat, I sort of like the black-and-hot-pink idea for Ava. The turquoise one is cute though. I''m a sucker for that pink/blk poka dot look though.

ETA: Awww! I didn''t see the pics until just now! That collar really works
30.gif
He he, I know how you feel. Try keep a dog who weighs more then you do from eating the painter...not a good time.
38.gif
Oh well I guess no one will go too near the baby again. He makes a lovely partner for Safari games in the yard though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results