shape
carat
color
clarity

can anyone help me...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
I know it''''s kinda silly but does anyone have any ideas of this particular talk on why diamonds are better than men... been trying to search here for ages but can''''t seem to find it..

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On 8/21/2003 1:10:10 AM yeewl wrote:

"I know it's kinda silly but does anyone have any ideas of this particular talk on why diamonds are better than men... been trying to search here for ages but can't seem to find it.."

I am not sure to what you are referring. Is there a saying or a song or an article that says that diamonds are better than men? If you give us some more information, maybe someone will know what you are searching for :).

read.gif

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
Acutally, I seen it on one of the thread either here or diamond talk started by a lady or gent regarding why a diamond is better than a man because diamond remain faithful and doesn't talk back and snores when sleeping.. I wanted to share this article with my girlfriend and laugh our heads out. You see, my hubby told me that the engagement ring he gave me was the only diamond he will ever buy for me. So from then on, I will only buy them 'secretly'. At times when he and I had a fight, I always felt that 'thank god my diamond doesn't yell or talk back at me when I did something wrong'. Does'nt share my passion for diamonds. Whenever I look at my diamonds, I felt that they are the closest thing to a star in the night sky.

yeewl

Shiny_Rock

I am not sure to what you are referring. Is there a saying or a song or an article that says that diamonds are better than men? If you give us some more information, maybe someone will know what you are searching for :).

A Girl''s Best Friend

Updated:

After a long .....search from various books, i managed to find something similar to what i was talking about.

10. Diamonds will not talk back to u
9. Diamonds don''t have fat, calories or carb
8. Unlike ''man''s best friend'', diamonds won''t shed on your new black sweater
7. Diamonds won''t be late for dinner
6. Diamonds won''t hog the remote control
5. Diamonds don''t need electricity, gas, or a motor to make them run
4. Diamonds won''t tell you lies or make excuses
3. Diamonds won''t make you breakout
2 .Diamonds are in the season all year long

And Finally......

1. Diamonds will never go out of style

If anyone who come across other cute massages similar to this please do post them here....

Thank you

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hm... good point.

That citation got me laughing pretty hard!
9.gif

How about some exceptions to the rule ?
31.gif

Yes, diamons are generally better, but:

#1. Still, men are somewhat useful: they provide an acceptable excuse for spending unreasonable amonts of cash on a diamond. Of course you would buy jewelry otherwise, but actually making some serious, unrealistic effort for it as it is acceptable for the e-ring? Well... maybe not.

#2. Some of them are also good for actually purchasing jewelry although there are far too many exceptions to this rule

#3. Date a jeweler !
11.gif

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/22/2003 10:26:25 AM
Author: yeewl
You see, my hubby told me that the engagement ring he gave me was the only diamond he will ever buy for me.

I think I''d rather have an eBay monkey-spit diamond than a man like that
29.gif

Please tell us he has some redeeming features!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I was sure that the list was going to include something about the hardness of a diamond.
11.gif

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
cinnabar
I think I''d rather have an eBay monkey-spit diamond than a man like that
Please tell us he has some redeeming features!

Hi

Just came across this post, so sorry that i didn''t reply earlier.

He''s basically a rather practical person, feels that looking and buying diamonds are a waste of money and time. Often have to worry did i accidentally damage the stone or will anyone come and steal or rob you etc.Why not Just buy a mossenite (sp?) instead and its cheap too. Why make de beers even richer and see people suffers (conflict diamonds) losing an arm or a leg?

Not exactly a bad sort of person. at least he foots most of the bills, loves me and did bring me to choose the ring together rather than doing it himself and screw up the whole thing. Oh he did say I am not allowed to trade in the ring for a bigger one. Sentimental reason. . Since I don''t have to foots most of the bills, I just bought my own and pay by monthly installment instead.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2005 12:35:16 PM
Author: valeria101
Hm... good point.

That citation got me laughing pretty hard!
9.gif

How about some exceptions to the rule ?
31.gif

Yes, diamons are generally better, but:

#1. Still, men are somewhat useful: they provide an acceptable excuse for spending unreasonable amonts of cash on a diamond. Of course you would buy jewelry otherwise, but actually making some serious, unrealistic effort for it as it is acceptable for the e-ring? Well... maybe not.

#2. Some of them are also good for actually purchasing jewelry although there are far too many exceptions to this rule

#3. Date a jeweler !
11.gif
Hot diggity dog!
Yes Mam ... If I wasn''t married, I definately know who I''d choose!
28.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results