shape
carat
color
clarity

Want a free pony?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
That''s me as a child, right there.

Up until this year (and this includes college), every year I''ve gone to the mall, sat on Santa''s lap, and asked him for a pony. He''s never given me a damn pony. This past November, my boyfriend finally told me that ponys don''t fit down chimneys and gave me a My Little Pony, so I guess that will have to do. I get the feeling that I''m a little bit old for Santa''s lap, anyway.
2.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 9:39:14 AM
Author: Blenheim
That''s me as a child, right there.

Up until this year (and this includes college), every year I''ve gone to the mall, sat on Santa''s lap, and asked him for a pony. He''s never given me a damn pony. This past November, my boyfriend finally told me that ponys don''t fit down chimneys and gave me a My Little Pony, so I guess that will have to do. I get the feeling that I''m a little bit old for Santa''s lap, anyway.
2.gif
AAWWW how sweet! You have a terrific gut there.
2.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
hehe... my horse is a pony in a big horse body. Naughty only with me (I''m sure it''s just because she loves me...).

I remember what it was like to be a horseless horse-crazy kid, so I try to share her with dreamy-eyed little girls as much as possible. She LOVES kids and just melts when she gets to play with them.

koko

Shiny_Rock
When we moved into our current home with a barn and two acres, we told our horse crazy dtr. that she would be getting a horse! Then we discovered that the county zoning requires 3 acres to own a horse. I belive she was scarred for life. She is now married and her new husband told her they could buy a house with enough land for a horse "some day....." They currently live in a new house on 1/3 of an acre and are looking into buying a new home in a cluster type of communtiy with every amenity (except for equestrian!).....in the mean time, we have purchased a 2 acre lot in an equestrian community, but may never build there.......so close & yet so far away....Ah, well we can''t all climb into the saddle no matter how close that horse sometimes seems!!
20.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
For Storm: Did you hear about the calculus prof. who got pulled over after class? Just goes to show that you should never drink and derive!

p.s.: Here is where we purchased our lot: www.riatahomes.com

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Stmdr ... do you know Jeremy? My fiance & he are pals ...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 12:46:26 AM
Author: decodelighted
Hey Stmdr ... do you know Jeremy? My fiance & he are pals ...
No I dont... just saw a link somewhere and thought it would be cute for here.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2006 12:56:40 PM
Author: koko
When we moved into our current home with a barn and two acres, we told our horse crazy dtr. that she would be getting a horse! Then we discovered that the county zoning requires 3 acres to own a horse. I belive she was scarred for life. She is now married and her new husband told her they could buy a house with enough land for a horse ''some day.....'' They currently live in a new house on 1/3 of an acre and are looking into buying a new home in a cluster type of communtiy with every amenity (except for equestrian!).....in the mean time, we have purchased a 2 acre lot in an equestrian community, but may never build there.......so close & yet so far away....Ah, well we can''t all climb into the saddle no matter how close that horse sometimes seems!!
20.gif

I can''t afford land enough to keep horses here on the east coast unless I was willing to travel over an hour each way for work... I don''t really want that kind of commute, so my horses live an hour away. I can''t get out there every night to see them, but at least I know they''re cared for.

Besides, I''m really sure my Princess would NEVER let me sleep in. She''s quite demanding and finds it annoying if anyone interferes with her meals. This is the view I''m graced with when I''ve irritated her.

jh.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2006 10:02:42 AM
Author: rfath

Besides, I''m really sure my Princess would NEVER let me sleep in. She''s quite demanding and finds it annoying if anyone interferes with her meals. This is the view I''m graced with when I''ve irritated her.

jh.jpg

Whats a sleep in????
32.gif
No such thing when you have horses - as mine are just outside they are experts at yelling at Mother when they want something! I wouldn''t DARE sleep in - EVER - and risk their wrath!
38.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2006 11:32:02 AM
Author: Pricescope
That''s one well groomed tail!
Tis a well groomed tail, all neatly pulled and clean! I use special brushes and shampoos and conditioners on His Majesty''s tail, I can spend far more on his beautifiers than on mine!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
rfath - What a cutie pie!!!

Blenheim - No, ponies cant fit down chimneys, but you can get a call from Santa Christmas morning letting you know where he left it! Or at least thats my experience... Santa left me a Shetland Pony named Lucky at my grandfathers farm and then called to let me know. I dont have any pics here, but he looked like this guy!

almost_lucky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results